Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vandieutot

Aug 19, 2013
Hà Nội
msmobile.vn
Root LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat

- Tools root in the link below to invite you to download. There are instructions inside the root file download always just run the stop G2.bat Root LG 4.4 is finished.

Download
Link Fshare
Link Google

- Inside this topic is 4.4 rom for your LG G2 okay.
- This ne you click on this link you will see a lot going for you to choose rom.
http://choimobile.vn/threads/rom-moi-nhat-lg-g2-update.9268.html

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Last edited:

GizmoKaca

Nov 12, 2013

- Tools root in the link below to invite you to download. There are instructions inside the root file download always just run the stop G2.bat Root LG 4.4 is finished.

Download
Link Fshare
Link Google

- This ne you click on this link you will see a lot going for you to choose rom.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Wow! Thanks! Does this mean stock LG 4.4 d802 rom coming soon from you? :D

Reactions: giorgos1966

woof123

Dec 10, 2012

Download
Link Fshare
Link Google

The phone need to be connected as "LG software" and not media synch that the guide is saying ( i think its saying that ..)
There is a new OTA update can we unroot the phone in order to take it?Is there a way without losing the date we already have...

Last edited:

Sengchheang

Sep 2, 2010

Download
Link Fshare
Link Google

I found another goodies from you post.

http://choimobile.vn/threads/rom-moi-nhat-lg-g2-update.9268.html#post-235383

Can I flash this recovery into my F320K with Leaked Kitkat?

hamisgood

Sep 25, 2013
Nice work, but I found a couple of bugs while using "VDT-V9 Rom for LG G2 4.4 KitKat"

1. No longer able to access recovery menu. Hard reboot to recovery fails too, using TWRP manager.
To return to original software, entering download mode is the only way and flashing an old firmware.

2. Unable to hide soft keys properly with Auto Hide Soft Keys as the Google now and QMemo will pop up when dragging from the bottom of the screen even when the navbar is hidden.

3. Xposed Installer fails to work properly in this version.

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
Nice work, but I found a couple of bugs while using "VDT-V9 Rom for LG G2 4.4 KitKat"

1. No longer able to access recovery menu. Hard reboot to recovery fails too, using TWRP manager.
To return to original software, entering download mode is the only way and flashing an old firmware.

2. Unable to hide soft keys properly with Auto Hide Soft Keys as the Google now and QMemo will pop up when dragging from the bottom of the screen even when the navbar is hidden.

3. Xposed Installer fails to work properly in this version.

These are not bugs all these things wont work with 4.4...

harkis123

Oct 22, 2012
Not working D802.
YMFOy8d.png

Reactions: Homero2 and laczine

Arak0n

May 9, 2013
Actually, I had thought the korean update was 4.4, since it was mentioned as 4.4 on quite a few websites. But either way, the non-korean KK can't be rooted yet.. this post is from january, no official KK for other models existed yet at that time.

bayuadhi069

Oct 30, 2013
do u know what r u talking about and what is he talking about?

Well, i do know that arak0n is right. The first kitkat to arrive to G2 is 4.4 for F320 model on december 2013 thus this thread shows how to root it. For updated kitkat 4.4.2 there is still no root exploit yet, unless flashing via recovery from 4.2.2

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts