• Place ROM zip file in your SD card
  • Boot into recovery via fastboot
  • Create a backup
  • Factory reset device
  • Install zip from SD card
  • Reboot and enjoy!

• Camcorder
  • Themes - you need to manually create a folder named "theme" in data/system
    There may be other bugs, but I don't have this device. I need to rely on the community to report the bugs and provide logcats for the issues. Without a logcat there isn't much I can do to fix things that are broken. Paste your logcat to logcat.miui.us and link it here
-​
My ROM is now listed on roms.miui.us
or you can check out my main thread for download links here
No registration is required to download, but we welcome you to be a part of our community :)
-​
-​
2.8.10 -
Updated to MIUI 2.8.10
Updated to latest CM9
2.7.27 -
Updated to MIUI 2.7.27
2.7.20 -
Updated MIUI to 2.7.20
2.7.6 -
Updated MIUI to 2.7.6
2.6.29 -
Updated MIUI to 2.6.29
2.6.22 -
Updated MIUI to 2.6.22 (check out the MIUI changelog here)
Updated MIUI.us Toolbox
2.6.15.1 -
Base Updated to CM9 Alpha 4
2.6.15 -
Updated MIUI to 2.6.15 (check out the MIUI changelog here)
Base Updated to CM9 Alpha 3

Special Thanks to the developers involved in CM9, including but not limited to: vinvinvinster, h8rift xkonni, intervigil!

Looking for a dark v4 theme? (check here)

Last edited:
T

tony_5309

Awesome work linds! Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

TKTAB911

Feb 22, 2011
Montana
Someone do me a huge favor?
Run a Quadrant Standard benchmark on the stock of this? With no OC or dual core/any other mod :b
I'm all about performance. Just my internet is so slow Its a pain to download and test it myself.

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Someone do me a huge favor?
Run a Quadrant Standard benchmark on the stock of this? With no OC or dual core/any other mod :b
I'm all about performance. Just my internet is so slow Its a pain to download and test it myself.

Quadrant scores do not accurately reflect performance. Use your phone, if it performs well then be happy. Stop worrying about arbitrary benchmarks.

MIUI is an awesome, awesome ROM. Try it out.

jklitten

Dec 17, 2011
What's the best way to backup before switching to this ROM? I'd rather not have to restore all my settings/accounts/apps/etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
What's the best way to backup before switching to this ROM? I'd rather not have to restore all my settings/accounts/apps/etc.

You can use Titanium to backup your apps, and some things like accounts (WiFi access points, paired Bluetooth devices).

You don't want to keep all data when moving to a new ROM, with the exception of updates of a certain ROM. Especially if you are moving from a Sense ROM to an AOSP based one (like MIUI), you will likely experience numerous bugs if you try to keep system data.

TKTAB911

Feb 22, 2011
Montana
Out of personal preference, I do prefer the rom with highest quad score. I'm not saying any other rom is better, I simply asked for the test. Kinda sad to get all snappy over it though, I mean really. I'm not much of a fan of MIUI, I just like tracking the improvements over time over ALL the roms in terms of benchmark scores.

Reactions: zounduser

WTFunk

Oct 16, 2010
New York
Out of personal preference, I do prefer the rom with highest quad score. I'm not saying any other rom is better, I simply asked for the test. Kinda sad to get all snappy over it though, I mean really. I'm not much of a fan of MIUI, I just like tracking the improvements over time over ALL the roms in terms of benchmark scores.

Not that he's purposely getting snappy but it's pretty well known that benchmark scores can be tampered with and regardless don't reflect real world performance very well. I think that's the point he was trying to make so that you don't make the mistake of skipping over a really good rom over a benchscore.

Great to have MIUI available now, things moving along great in development community again so thanks to all involved.

luigic81

Nov 27, 2010
Woohoo! Can't wait to try this out tonight.
Can anyone confirm whether or not call audio works over bluetooth earpiece? I couldn't get that working on cm9 and that's pretty much a deal breaker for my use unfortunately urrrrrr.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Top Liked Posts