[ROM] HTC OneXus 4 - Android 4.2 features - V1.1

Search This thread

KLUVJ

Sep 15, 2011
Richmond Hill
Is it? Because its not even uploaded so how would you know? There is more to it than that. Yes there are APK's in it but also more on the ROM side like the performance and just general theming, I said this is for people who want the Android 4.2 look and so this is the closest it'll get so dont get all dissapointed because I dont think the sources are out. Once they are out ill do it because its impossible right now.

why call is 4.2 and write 4.2 and cm11 in ur system settings when it is really is just an overly customized cm10? i cobsider that lying, but great job on the rom.. oh, and i aint making it up, check the system info screenshots in op.

just hope u dont ditch this one like yiour samsing and lg ports

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Flozzo
W

weeo

why call is 4.2 and write 4.2 and cm11 in ur system settings when it is really is just an overly customized cm10? i cobsider that lying, but great job on the rom.. oh, and i aint making it up, check the system info screenshots in op.

just hope u dont ditch this one like yiour samsing and lg ports

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Its just for more authenticity. I'm still going ahead with the SIII one. Its not lying as I've said its on CM10.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

inzaghi75

Oct 25, 2009
Is it possible to get the ICS clock on Homescreen?

Sent with my HOX using IceColdJelly

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
There's a reason your not a recognized developer, the version of Android (4.freaking 2 according to you) is from its sources, not the small parts you've managed to graft together into a shamble of a ROM.

BTW 4.2 is still JellyBean so it'll still be CM10 not CM11.

Last edited:

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
Why all the stress lol. Big deal it says 4.2 we all clearly see its not built from source.I'm sure I'll sleep soundly knowing that also. In short get over it.its xda not a matter of life or death.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Your right though above it'll still be cm10 lol

W

weeo

There's a reason your not a recognized developer, the version of Android (4.freaking 2 according to you) is from its sources, not the small parts you've managed to graft together into a shamble of a ROM.

BTW 4.2 is still JellyBean so it'll still be CM10 not CM11.

I didn't want to be a recognized dev. I said recognized contributor. If you want to use it, then go ahead. But don't get all emotional about it.

W

weeo

Why all the stress lol. Big deal it says 4.2 we all clearly see its not built from source.I'm sure I'll sleep soundly knowing that also. In short get over it.its xda not a matter of life or death.

Your right though above it'll still be cm10 lol

Yeah. And I've also said so. Yeah we all make mistakes. I'll change that the CM10. Wouldn't it be like CM10.1

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
I don't know mate.I don't care either long as it works. Nice job on the ROM by the way

Flozzo

Jul 13, 2010
Does this mean I can stick an iOS like launcher in a ROM and call it iOS 6? Sweet, I'm sure that'll get me heaps of downloads too.
Anyway, to get to my real point, you might want to stop advertising this as 4.2, but instead say it is a CM10 mod with 4.2 features. It is misleading advertising that will get some 'less experienced users' confused with the real deal, we both know that will happen :) It will also keep the rest of the haters away and make everything a lot better.

W

weeo

Does this mean I can stick an iOS like launcher in a ROM and call it iOS 6? Sweet, I'm sure that'll get me heaps of downloads too.
Anyway, to get to my real point, you might want to stop advertising this as 4.2, but instead say it is a CM10 mod with 4.2 features. It is misleading advertising that will get some 'less experienced users' confused with the real deal, we both know that will happen :) It will also keep the rest of the haters away and make everything a lot better.

Haha iOS6. No if you made a ROM like JoyOS then maybe but you would have to say so. Just like how mine says in the OP. However in my signature I shall change it when I am on the computer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Flozzo

Jul 13, 2010
Haha iOS6. No if you made a ROM like JoyOS then maybe but you would have to say so. Just like how mine says in the OP. However in my signature I shall change it when I am on the computer.

I was being sarcastic with the iOS part, but anyway. I was mostly referring to the thread title, which says 4.2 and will bring you a lot of hate, js.

W

weeo

I was being sarcastic with the iOS part, but anyway. I was mostly referring to the thread title, which says 4.2 and will bring you a lot of hate, js.

They should read the OP first as well. Will change too

Tom Desire S

Dec 19, 2011
Boohoo it's not the real 4.2... Who actually thought we'd get it before the Nexus?!? ;)

It's a great ROM so before you all start crying you could actually try the ROM as it's rather good. Good battery life and pretty fast too.

So give the DEV some respect? You don't need to be the 100th person to have a go at him ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: arknailed7754

Top Liked Posts