[ROM]WM6.5 fxdjROM2.0 UPDATE6 Build 21840 Free RAM 140MB Battery driver

Search This thread

fxdjacentyfxd

Sep 7, 2009
Hi Kevin.
He he, I am afraid these mysterious radios numbers will stay mystery for me and other people. I do not understand it. Even if we assume that given radio is designed for given country gsm infrastructure ( it is pure speculation because as I know there are 3 gsm frequncies over the world so what difference may it be ?), people are traveling across the countries and their smartphones must work even then. I suspect that with given radio may be associated maximum power transmission like in wi-fi networks for given country.

Regards
Jacek

kevinpwhite

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2006
Jacek,

Yes, that key fact that all radios must be interoperable across all (?) countries to enable use while travelling does suggest that the differences cannot be fundamental. It's slightly curious though that absolutely nothing has been published about the composition....

However as you say, likely this will remain a mystery :(

Regards,

Kevin

CrashMurdock

Dec 28, 2008
Thailand
Jim,

WM6.5 should be fine with 3G as well as H - but may be some local issues depending on part of the world and also the Radio you have installed. I use the 0300.76 radio extracted from the original Italian ROM and that seems to be fine for all of G, E, 3G and H services in the UK. Others have reported all sorts of different results and preferences for radios all over.

Regards,

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I guess I'll try a different radio but first I'll go down to the local DTAC phone office to try to find exactly which 3G spec they're using. My old 8525 WM6.0 phone has a 3G switch utility just like for turning on/off WiFi or BT. I just put a 3G service sim card (different phone company) in the 8525 and turned on the 3G switch but it still shows G service, which it always has, even though we have always had Edge service here. Don't know if that's also a radio problem. Also, I'm in a small town right in a fringe area where there is 3G service in the big town 31 km to the west and also in the town 35 km to the east.

Jim

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Hi Kevin.
He he, I am afraid these mysterious radios numbers will stay mystery for me and other people. I do not understand it. Even if we assume that given radio is designed for given country gsm infrastructure ( it is pure speculation because as I know there are 3 gsm frequncies over the world so what difference may it be ?), people are traveling across the countries and their smartphones must work even then.

Jacek, I can tell you it certainly is a mystery to me! :eek: It certainly would be nice to get 3G service here on my TG01. Ironically, my friend has a bog standard Samsung Galaxy S and it shows Edge even with the 3G sim card installed. We actually bought these 3G sims cards because a Thai guy that we met with a new Galaxy S II showed us speedy 3G service on his phone here in town. AFAIK his phone was completely stock also. Go figure! Hopefully I'll find a way to get 3G service here soon.

Cheers :D

Jim

gaiolo

Jul 3, 2006
Aveiro
Hi.
Maybe there are any people using my rom ( including me :) ) so I would like to let them know that some fixes have been done

Hi @fxdjacentyfxd and others.

I am using your Rom, with no SPB shell (since you share the skin you use, I return to SPB shell, thanks).

But, some weeks ago my device freeze (like already mention in this thread) and the easy way is the remove the battery (also sometimes I have the "white Led" after SR).
I try others roms (in the past they work ok), but the same problem occurs!

Since I have tg01 original battery and a CS bought on ebay, with +- 5 months, I thinks it´s not a battery problem.???

Since my problems happens with "stock" rom, could my problem be with SD card?
I ask that, because I remember when this problem start (with your rom), some links with soft installed in the SD don´t work.
I already format in PC the SD card.

Also, the problem is not only I can not "wake" the device, but if I call to my self I get I calling sign on the other phone but the nothing in the TG01...
Since I use tg01 for business...... my old S200 save me.... :)

So is my TG01 start to die !?

fxdjacentyfxd

Sep 7, 2009
Hi.
Hmm, You say that problem appeares on stock roms too so I do not know what to advice. I use my rom ( version update6 134MB ) over half year and nothing wrong happens. Yes, there are ( in my case were and are fixed ) problems with SD card service on tg01 ( maybe it is only for original Toshiba 8GB SD card I use ? ) but they are well known even with stock rom. However it is not phone freeze but system hang up when You have any certain shortcuts on desktop that reffers to certain application on sd card and You press on it. What is interesting not all SD card applications are sensitive on it but there is a general cure for it to ensure none application on sd card hangs system. I utilized it and my tg01 works perfect since then.
Maybe freeze problem is concerned with any additional application that people install on tg01 ?
I always try to avoid to leave any application working when going to sleep mode especially thouse installed on sd card.
Maybe You have some application installed on sd card that is working when You put tg01 in sleep mode and that is why it can freeze tg01 after return to operational mode ? It would be good if You test any other SD card. As a matter of fact I am going to change
original Toshiba 8 GB sd card on something better because it seems to be very slow or rather Tg01 has bad driver for SD card ?
It would be good if any other people having the same problem, share their experiences.

Regards
fxdjacentyfxd

Last edited:

CrashMurdock

Dec 28, 2008
Thailand
As a matter of fact I am going to change original Toshiba 8 GB sd card on something better because it seems to be very slow or rather Tg01 has bad driver for SD card ?
It would be good if any other people having the same problem, share their experiences

I just wanted to say I've been using a RiDATA 16GB Class 6 (6 MB/sec transfer rate) MicroSD since I got my TG01 second hand last August. Actually I used the same card in my older HTC 8525 for a couple of years before getting the TG01, without problems. While I've suffered other problems with my TG01 phone it doesn't seem to be related to my SD card which seems fast enough even with it loaded with media files and quite a few apps and games. I would avoid using a Class 4 speed card, which is only 4MB/sec transfer rate. I've recently been looking for a low price on a 32GB Class 10 (10MB/sec) which should be very fast and completely eliminate any possible speed problems. Luckily Class 10 cards have come down in price and are now not too much more expensive then a same capacity slower Class 4 or Class 6 MicroSD card.

Just my personal experience. Hope it helps. ;)

Cheers!:D:D:D

Jim

Last edited:

fxdjacentyfxd

Sep 7, 2009
Jim, I rather expect faster application installation ( some installs very very slow on my current SD card ) and starting. Rather do not think it improve application speed unless it will do many huge memory read/write operations. On the other side, applications that need large memory transfer like core player , buffer memory data themselves to ensure required transfer.

Regards
Jacek

CrashMurdock

Dec 28, 2008
Thailand
Jim, I rather expect faster application installation ( some installs very very slow on my current SD card ) and starting. Rather do not think it improve application speed unless it will do many huge memory read/write operations. On the other side, applications that need large memory transfer like core player , buffer memory data themselves to ensure required transfer.

Regards
Jacek

Hi Jacek,

Hopefully the TG01 can take advantage of the much faster read and write speeds of the Class 10. Typically write speeds are slower than read speeds so are the limiting factor and of course affect applications install speed most of all.

I have to say that I'm shocked that most new high-end smartphones don't even have microSD card slots. The short-sighted idiotic phone manufacturers think owners should be satisfied with 16 or 32 GB of non-expandable internal memory. In the past that might have been adequate but today that kind of thinking is just wrong since these new phones have such improved capabilities with their dual core ARM processors, high resolution displays, and up to 8 MP cameras capable of shooting 720 HD video which gobbles up memory at a huge rate. When you consider the fact that future applications will take advantage of the faster dual core CPU/GPU processors application file sizes will be getting much larger, and soon. Many of these new phones also have built in HDMI ports so these phones are media powerhouses. I personally have 65 GB of 320 kbps music files and would like to have them all stored on my phone. That also provides redundancy in case my PC backup hard drive craps out. I also have quite a few audiobook and ebook files so only having 32GB is simply insufficient and thus unacceptable. OK, end of rant. :eek: Good luck with the new mem card.

Cheers! :D:D:D

Jim

gaiolo

Jul 3, 2006
Aveiro
Hi,
Hi.
Hmm, You say that problem appeares on stock roms too so I do not know what to advice. I use my rom ( version update6 134MB ) over half year and nothing wrong happens. Yes, there are ( in my case were and are fixed ) problems with SD card service on tg01 ( maybe it is only for original Toshiba 8GB SD card I use ? ) but they are well known even with stock rom. However it is not phone freeze but system hang up when You have any certain shortcuts on desktop that reffers to certain application on sd card and You press on it. What is interesting not all SD card applications are sensitive on it but there is a general cure for it to ensure none application on sd card hangs system. I utilized it and my tg01 works perfect since then.
Maybe freeze problem is concerned with any additional application that people install on tg01 ?
fxdjacentyfxd
What I mean with "stock" roms, was clean install, only synchronized with contacts.
No other software :(; roms that I try in the past (Feroponts, Mirolg.....)

Maybe You have some application installed on sd card that is working when You put tg01 in sleep mode and that is why it can freeze tg01 after return to operational mode ? It would be good if You test any other SD card
It would be good if any other people having the same problem, share their experiences.

Thanks fxdjacentyfxd, I will try today with another SD card, put I want to make clear that your Rom is NOT the problem!!!

fxdjacentyfxd

Sep 7, 2009
Great! I know it will help but please let me know what differences you notice.
Hi Jim.
I am after short test of my new 8GB SDHC card class 10.
What I can say is that I did no notice any difference as far as read operations re concerned or they were very subtle.
However, there was meaningful difference in write speed.
I check time operations during two processes :

1) Opera 10 installation on SD card. It is relatively big .cab installation with a lot of small files. On original SD card, installation time was about 136s. With new card only 30s ! .
2) Copying a lot of relatively big files ( 200KB-400KB) from internal flash to SD card.
Here difference was not so big but evident.
On original SD card it took about 109 s. On new SD card about 84 s.

Cheers
Jacek

CrashMurdock

Dec 28, 2008
Thailand
Hi Jim.
I am after short test of my new 8GB SDHC card class 10.
What I can say is that I did no notice any difference as far as read operations re concerned or they were very subtle.
However, there was meaningful difference in write speed.
I check time operations during two processes :

1) Opera 10 installation on SD card. It is relatively big .cab installation with a lot of small files. On original SD card, installation time was about 136s. With new card only 30s ! .
2) Copying a lot of relatively big files ( 200KB-400KB) from internal flash to SD card.
Here difference was not so big but evident.
On original SD card it took about 109 s. On new SD card about 84 s.

Cheers
Jacek

Hi Jacek,

Yeah, the write speed is usually much slower than read speeds. Glad you're seeing a good improvement in installing apps. Thanks for the info!!! :D:D:D:D

Regards!

Jim

OOPS... almost forgot! Since you're a battery wizard I have a question for you. My laptop power adapter died and miraculously killed my 9-cell laptop battery (voltage spike maybe?) which is made up of 3 columns x 3 rows of 3.7v 18650 style Li-ion batteries wired in series and parallel providing 11.1 volts and of course the 3 columns provide triple capacity. I carefully cut apart and split the plastic battery housing and checked the voltage of each cell expecting them to be completely discharged. In fact, the top row of 3 cells measured ~3.7 volts. The bottom row also measured the same, however the middle row measured a negative approximately 4.1v-4.2v! Is it possible for Li-ion batteries to reverse polarity? I'm not sure if the still-intact wiring harness is causing my measurement of the center row of cells to be wrong. The best I can tell is that the total voltage output from the array is around only 2 volts, not 11.1v. This unit has a built in voltage checker with 5 green LED lights indicating the state of charge. None light up and the battery will not charge at all with the new power adapter installed. The laptop is working fine with the new adapter. I confess I am really confused. Any ideas?

Last edited:

fxdjacentyfxd

Sep 7, 2009
Hi Jim.
I guess "privte message" You mentioned about in other thread is just here not in my inbox :) . Hmm , I have never been dealing with laptop batteries but let's think. Are You sure You measure voltage on "naked" cells ? Such complicated connection ( 3x3 ) requires so called "load balancers". It is some electronics that controls each cell separately and manage charge current so that all cells were charged more less equal. Maybe what You measured it is not on cells ( never met battery with reverted polarisation ) but on ballancer and that is why it seems to have idiotic values. On the other hand balancer does not work when is has no power supply. Simply , balancer is damaged and probably it damaged Your cell(s).
I will try to ask my colleague who seems to have had more contact with laptop battery.

Regards
Jacek

Last edited:

CrashMurdock

Dec 28, 2008
Thailand
Hi Jim.
I guess "privte message" You mentioned about in other thread is just here not in my inbox :)

Yes, I had sent this as a private message since I thought you didn't see it in this thread/post. Since you didn't receive it I just sent it again as a private message so please disregard it.

Hmm , I have never been dealing with laptop batteries but let's think. Are You sure You measure voltage on "naked" cells ? Such complicated connection ( 3x3 ) requires so called "load balancers". It is some electronics that controls each cell separately and manage charge current so that all cells were charged more less equal. Maybe what You measured it is not on cells ( never met battery with reverted polarisation ) but on ballancer and that is why it seems to have idiotic values. On the other hand balancer does not work when is has no power supply. Simply , balancer is damaged and probably it damaged Your cell(s).

Yes, the cells and wiring harness are still intact and still connected to the battery pack circuit board. I had carefully cut away the back of the battery pack's plastic housing to allow access to the individual cells. I have no idea what happened to the battery pack when the laptop's power adapter suddenly died. When I checked the voltage of the top row of 3 cells and the bottom row of 3 cells I was expecting them to be discharged, but in fact they were indicating between 3.6v-3.7v. The middle row of 3 cells indicated negative ~4v which was shocking. Maybe the fraudulent reading was because the cells are still wired to the harness like you also mentioned.

I just checked the voltage on the individual cells since the battery pack has been sitting around for a couple of weeks and they are all dangerously low now, around 2.5v. Checking the total output of the battery pack now yields 1.5v, which is perplexing, to say the least. I just put the battery pack back in the laptop and the charge light comes on for 2 or 3 minutes then goes out. Going into the BIOS there is a visual display of the charge state of the whole battery pack and while it indicates it is charging, the charge state is 0% and does not change.

To try to save some of these cells looks like I'm going to have to cut them all out of the wiring harness. Anyway, with the low voltages it appears to be a lost cause.

Thanks!

Jim

fxdjacentyfxd

Sep 7, 2009
Hi Jim.
Yes, I think that all cells with voltage below 2.75V You can throw away ( of course these with negative voltage too ).

Regards
Jacek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. 15-09-2011

Because of some asks I would like to remind that SPB Shell in my roms is trial version and is active only two weeks.
    It is full functional version and to be operational version it requires serial code.
    Do not be surprsied when You will loose GUI and none access to the system.
    Use "face" to execute Total Commander or any other software You configured before
    which allow You to execute needed system software, additional cabs, romove some cabs , etc. so that to make You system be full functional again.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

Hi. 18-07-2011

Below You will find links to UPDATE6 of my rom.
    All concerns radio 1600.
    Accordingly to some users asks, I improved some of my software:

1) fxdjBatteryStubGauge - in current version it is configurable so that user
    could select whether he wants to be warned ( sound warning - even in sleep mode ) that current battery level is below configured level.
    If You want this feature please read posts starting from here :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=993343&page=32

Additionaly, I add "inactive period" so that user were not disturbed by sound warning when he sleeps. For example one can set that from 22:00:00 to 06:00:00 warning sound will be inactive.

2) fxdjWMSBU - I would like to remind it is software responsible for "face".
    One ot its feature was possibility to execute total commander so that to prevent user for doing hardware reset. Now, what software will be executed is configurable. If something go wrong, total commander is executed as default.

I added some packages:

a) ArkSwitch as a .cab
    b) PIM backup
    c) RDP
    d) msn weather
    e) opera mini as a .cab

Here two versions with NCF3.7 :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/onddyi - 134MB free RAM ( recommended )
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/bkmxwy - 138MB free RAM

Here two versions with NCF3.5 :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2frmhm - 134MB free RAM ( recommended )
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2dqx3t - 138MB free RAM

I was in hurry so I forgot to prepare configuration settings in my rom.
    Here :
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/tlmu1h
    zip file with two reg files concerning fxdjBatteryStubgauge and fxdjWMSBU

After flashing hard reset as usual is required and please tap "ActiveSync Enable"
    from my Utils directory so that AS worked as typical.

For people who like hardcore special version with 142MB of free RAM.
    With radio 1600 and NCF 3.7. Not tested at all but should work. I hope
    someone tell me what does not work. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uad01r

Enjoy

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

Hi. 31-05-2011

Because I did some works concerned with manual management of ActiveSync
    and some people ask me about roms with NCF3.5 instead NCF3.7 ( NCF 3.5 has directx assembly needed by some software like Google Navifgator ) I decided to release UPDATE5 of my WM 6.5 roms. All with radio 1600 .

Here two versions with NCF3.7 :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dt2ydj - 134MB free RAM ( recommended )
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/vuj7nr - 138MB free RAM

Here two versions with NCF3.5 :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kmfsv5 - 134MB free RAM ( recommended )
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/qb760n - 138MB free RAM

Additional AS managment in directory Utils like other additional software
    ( some tools for GPS management ):

Here link to post with picture :

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=14247007&postcount=292

After flashing hard reset as usual is required and please tap "ActiveSync Enable"
    so that AS worked as typical.
    Remember that my AS utilities do not eliminate need to change TG01/PC connection settings ( "mass storage"/ "AS" ) in "Settings". They only block/unblock AS so that none software was able to execute it.
    "ActiveSync Kill" removes AS executables when AS connection is finished.
    For example, after disconnecting USB cable between TG01 and PC, AS connection is broken but AS software is still in memory.
    Additionally, transcriber software has been added.

Enjoy :)

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

************************************************************************************************************************

Hi. 16-04-2011

Here http://www.sendspace.com/file/iowu3j

PATCH1 for UPDATE4 ROM . Can be applied for earlier updates ( UPDATE1, 2 a and 3 ) too
    It contains the same as file already included here :

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12922239&postcount=240

How to apply it is here : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12922239&postcount=240 too.

What is is for ? Words of collegaue koku32 explain everything:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12931207&postcount=248

I guess that in other cooked roms which utilze any .cab for WM start disabling ,
    situation is similar but not fixed like in my rom. It is possible to delete there one of this
    0-bytes .cpr file and WM start is active again and additional free RAM will be lost.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

******************************************************************************************
    ******************************************************************************************

Today I have released UPDATE4 of my fxdjROM2.0 rom.

fxdjROM2_0_update4_radio321_buildxip21840_VER1.zip
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyln2i

fxdjROM2_0_update4_radio1600_buildxip21840_VER1.zip
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/dbdhq6

fxdjROM2_0_update4_radio1600_buildxip21840_VER2.zip
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ol3ux

fxdjROM2_0_update4_radio321_buildxip21840_VER2.zip
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/65y66a

In two versions and two radios as previously.
    Version1 has about 134-135MB of free ram and I recommend it as absolutely stable.
    Version 2 has about 138-139MB of free ram. Some poeple tested it and their oppinions You can read somewhere in the thread.

What new/improved/fixed in comparison to UPDATE3 ? :

1) windows start button "defreezer" . Now there is no any fereeze when user tap on wm start button. "face" appearing in place of start button has two meanings:
    - is for fun :p
    - it is "life saver" place. Why ?

Sometimes people uninstall SPB Shell and do not remember that start button is disabled. If they do it - only hard reset can save their life :) . So far they could uninstall special .cab responsible for disabling wm start button and then they could uninstall spb shell safely. Anyway , even if someone remove current UI , he will not be in "black whole" anymore. If this happens:

- simply tap on wm start button to cause the "face" will appeare
    - wait for a while and tap on the "face" before it disappeares

Now You can notice that Total Commander has been executed.
    Having Windows Commander You can do any operations like installing new UI or something other. No hard reset required.
    This Total Commander it is special copy of Total Commander and is placed in special directory. You can update/remove current installed version of Total Commander and it will have no any influence on the copy designed for safety reasons.

2) fixed soft "home" and "back" button. Now soft "home" button and "back" button
    works as they should. As You maybe remember, before PATCH1 to UPDATE3, back button worked as ... home button too.
    3) internally fixed battery driver.
    4) my last software for GPS driver/service restart/status
    5) because I do not like when there are sometimes "strange" ramains on application list ( making calls and recieving calls create such remains from phone.exe ), I created "killer" of this. Nobody will need this but I like to have "clean in home"

Elements from point 4) and 5) I placed in newly created directory called "Utils".
    You will find it in "Programs" as directory and four applications inside.

Of course, people utilizing my UPDATE3 and PATCH1, rather will not gain too much in this update but everybody can do as wants.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

I attached patch1.zip file here :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2rgybg

It is fix patch containing following files:

1) fxdjTG01HKMapper.exe
    2) fxdjWMSBU.exe
    3) fxdjWMSBU.lnk

It may be bit complicated to apply this files manualy ( I have no time to create special setup ) for less experienced users so if tests made by experienced users will go ok, I will realease it in UPDATE4 of my rom.
    What this files change in my rom and how to apply them ?

a) fxdjTG01HKMapper.exe . This software is already runing on my rom. It fixes "back" button. Current version has bug. "Back" button does the same action as "home" button. Attached version of file fix it. Unfortunately , still unresolved problem of "zoom" button but
    nobody even asked about it so far ( I know Oly, You asked :) )
    To apply this file utilize fdcTaskManager which is on my rom in "Programs". Execute fdcTaskManager and close running version of
    fxdjTG01HKMapper.exe. You will see it on "Process list " and You can close it there. First select "Close" but if it will be not possible, select "Kill". After closing, copy attached version of fxdjTG01HKMapper.exe to "\windows" directory so that to overwrite old version.
    If You want save old version before it. I did not find new version unstable but who knows :)

b) fxdjWMSBU.exe and fxdjWMSBU.lnk . This software partially resolve problem of WM freezing
    when user taps on WM start button. But we know that user should not tap on it because it is disabled :)
    Copy fxdjWMSBU.exe to "\windows" directory and copy fxdjWMSBU.lnk to "\windows\startup" directory

c) Restart the system !

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

Hi.

UPDATE 3 of my rom has been created.
    It is functionally the same rom as UPDATE 2
    but fixed so that camera software worked fine.
    I released this update in two versions:

1) Version 1 - has about 134-135MB of free RAM. Works perfect.
    Has been testing ( utilizng ) by me for 3 days ( almost all embeded software ) so I recommend this version.

Issued with two radios : 1600 and 321 . Here links for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/shac66 - radio 321
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/3s1cuq - radio 1600

2) Version 2 - has about 138-139MB of free RAM. I tested it only a little bit to see whether camera software works correct.
    One can expect maybe more lags or other effects but feel free to test it and let me know.

Issued with two radios : 1600 and 321. Here links for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r0t10t - radio 321
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/8cqmiq - radio 1600

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

Hi.

As I promissed , UPADATE 2 of my rom has been created.
    UPADTE 1 was not living even one day :)

Here http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei99x1
    You can download it with radio 1600. Tested by me so surely works fine.
    Maybe eving and tomorrow
    morning I will upload version with radio 321.

Here http://www.sendspace.com/file/x59wd3
    version with radio recently popular 321 radio.
    I did not test it at all so any complains not for me if do not work :)

In this update ( both radios above - 1600 and 321 )You have all that was in UPDATE 1 and ....
    I removed annoying lock screen during calls/talks . Now You can
    navigate through the system during call and even utilize my software
    to switch backlight off what is sensible because backlight eats energy.

This software You will find in my "Power" directory. One tap to screen and
    You have backlight on again. It works like toggle.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

***************************************************************************************************
    ***************************************************************************************************

Here http://www.sendspace.com/file/gaxs06
    link to update 1 of my rom.
    What changed :

1) soft "home key" button works perfect and from any appplication user
    can go to SPB Shell home screen
    2) fix in registry concerning SRDHD - thanks colleague koku37 for this. Now
    "internal" mode is remembered between system restarts.
    After flashing this rom and doing hard reset, one has to select SRSHD control panel and select mode ( hedphones or internal ) because none of them is selected. After this and changin other settings it is permamanet and rememebered between system restarts.
    3) Registry fixex concerning installed java and facebook

Other features of my rom - read all this post untill the end :)

P.S. Wait for may UPDATE 2 release. I hope I will remove annoying lock screen
    showing up during calls/talks

Enjoy

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

original version still availablle here:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/yxeup9

Features ( concerns basic version, UPDATE1 and UPDAT2 too ):
    1) On startup about 298MB free ROM and 140MB free RAM
    2) Base user shell is SPB shell 3.5.5 added as .cab
    3) Other installed .cabs

a) Latest Palringo communicator ( includes facebook chat )
    b) CorePlayer
    c) Total Commander
    d) Disabled WM menu .cab
    e) Shutter sound disabling cab

4) Embeded software

a) Microsoft and Toshiba keyboards
    b) ArcSoft software:
    - MMS composer ( integrates with menu for SMS/MMS composing ) - very nice in my oppinion
    - Streaming player
    - Photo base
    c) FDC task manager - powerfull system software
    d) my own software for some power managment available as "Power" folder in Programs ( soft reset, standby, backligh off )
    e) BT operations notification icon in upper bar - well known solution from other roms. I do not know whose software it is
    nethertheless thanks the author for it.
    f) Microsoft Office 2010
    g) Java
    h) Facebook application
    i) Screen Capture
    k) SRS WOW HD . End with with this awfull, well known strange 3 cab installation.
    I did not notice any problem with stable work.
    This software ( its usage ) has been improved by me. If anybody does not like this software or find it not stable ( after installing any additional software ) then one can disable it. It is not deinstallation ! One can switch between original audio drivers and SRS drivers. I created special directory ( SRSHD Manager ) for managing it and that is why I moved SRS control panel from "settings->system" to this directory.
    You will find there 3 icons ( as on attached picture ):

- Control Panel ( well known )
    - Disable ( disables SRS, enables original audio ) - one restart required after it
    - Enable ( disables original audio, enables SRS ) - one restart required after it

Other registry tweaks. For example enabling old fashion lock screen which
    saves 5MB of RAM in comparison to new fashion lock screen.

And of course my incerdible battery driver which allows all battery level sensitive software run without any problems until real 0% battery level without any interruption from the system. Never more 20% warning messages, software execution protection and battery discharge to real "0" - about 2.9V

For GPS users. I noticed that some people install new GPS driver as a cab. Why ? Does it work better than original ?
    I always change GD9 in my roms to COM4 ( I do not even know if it is needed at all :) ) and have never had any problems
    with Ozi Explorer, Garmin Mobile XT and AM . Maybe other navigation software have problems. I do not know. It would be nice
    if experienced users write something here about it.

As usual ROM created via osBuilder and feropont kitchen so thank
    Him for it.

After flashing hard reset is required ( via buttons combination or via "Master Clear" software in system settings ).

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd
    Hi.
    I uploaded UPDATE6 of my rom. Please read first post of this thread to
    find any details about this release and download links.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd
    I second Oly with ALL of the above (cannot imagine myself 'multi-quoting' all that!)

But yes fxdj - a 6.1 from you will be awesome! - isn't feropont's 6.1 cook friendly? or even miro's?

If 6.1 has to be hybrid/cleaned to get rid of bugs, I think both miro's and feropont's 6.1 have pretty much no bugs.

All your magical additions and cooking secrets will enhance 6.1 experience for users! But ofcourse, if you are 6.5 fanboy, it will be hard to cook 6.1 for no reason...something like, making a vegetarian chef cook Meat Feast ;)

I am very impressed with your updates and patches though... keep up the good work and enthusiasm!
    Hi.

UPDATE4 has been released.

Here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12097272&postcount=1 ,
    with needed explanations and links for downloading.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd
    I

Please fxdjacentyfxd, try to find a solution

Solution has been found :D

I am going to issue UPDATE3 of my rom. It fixes bugs during work of camera software.
    There will be two versions ( for each version radio 1600 and radio 321 ) :

1) "Very safe" version - free ram about 134-135MB . Must be so stable and works as good as my UPDATE 2. Of course camera software works perfect.

2) "More RAM" version - free ram about 138-139MB. I tested it too a little bit. What one can expect from this version is that can have ( of course does not have to ) more lags ( with video ? ) so I ask You to test it.

OPTION: For real big RAM funs ( Oly, can You hear it ? :p ) , I can prepare version with free RAM about 140MB or even 142 MB . I will not test it because my tg01 is not eternal :p
    If You want it, You should first test version 2. If You feel it is good , You can ask me for more :)

Unfortunately, my home network is tragic as always so I will not promise You get something in this weekend. I will try, so check forum. I can promis however, that all versions will be uploaded before Monday at noon.

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd