SGP Glas.t Premium Tempered Glass Series Screen Protector

Search This thread

ashn2k

Feb 2, 2012
I pre-ordered one from your posted link on Feb 19th and they sent me the screen protector for IP4S :mad:

Now the page for International version gone and replaced by the AT&T version. :confused::confused::confused:

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011
I pre-ordered one from your posted link on Feb 19th and they sent me the screen protector for IP4S :mad:

Now the page for International version gone and replaced by the AT&T version. :confused::confused::confused:

They are doing site maintenance I was told. A Rep will inform me personally when glas.t is available for our international version. Sgp recommended ordering from their Amazon store for the next 24 hours.

Sry for duplicate..didn't even see it

Fyi sgp has great customer service and I'm sure if you explain what happened they will take care of you.

Last edited:

ashn2k

Feb 2, 2012
They are doing site maintenance I was told. A Rep will inform me personally when glas.t is available for our international version. Sgp recommended ordering from their Amazon store for the next 24 hours.

Sry for duplicate..didn't even see it

Fyi sgp has great customer service and I'm sure if you explain what happened they will take care of you.

I hope you're right. Just can't imagine how they could let this happen.

It's stated on their site that you could pre-order the glas.t for the earliest shipping on Feb 27, yet I saw they quickly processed the order and sent me the item which was very pleasant at the time. After 3 days (exactly like they boasted) some guy from Fedex brought me the package, can't say how excited I was.

How could they mistake the two items with each other, one of which hasn't been produced yet like you said:confused:

Unluckily I don't live in the US, don't know whether if Amazon will ship the item to me?

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011

It's stated on their site that you could pre-order the glas.t for the earliest shipping on Feb 27, yet I saw they quickly processed the order and sent me the item which was very pleasant at the time. After 3 days (exactly like they boasted) some guy from Fedex brought me the package, can't say how excited I was.

How could they mistake the two items with each other, one of which hasn't been produced yet like you said:confused:

Unluckily I don't live in the US, don't know whether if Amazon will ship the item to me?

Email their customer support and tell them you wanted this SKU: SGP08741

That's the Glas.t for Int. Note. Their webpage is setup but hidden (http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sa...tor-glas-t-premium-tempered-glass-series.html), and there is no pre-order option. Their rep mentioned that at the last moment they decided to wait on green lighting it for pre-orders. But that's the SKU. EDIT: Looking at the other thread I see your shipping label had the correct SKU on it. Have they responded to you yet?

Check the Amazon market for your country? Or just try and go through the checkout process and see if shipping options are available to you.

Here's their YouTube vid showing it off: http://youtu.be/eCl1xdosfhM

Looks awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: ashn2k

ashn2k

Feb 2, 2012

That's the Glas.t for Int. Note. Their webpage is setup but hidden (http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sa...tor-glas-t-premium-tempered-glass-series.html), and there is no pre-order option. Their rep mentioned that at the last moment they decided to wait on green lighting it for pre-orders. But that's the SKU. EDIT: Looking at the other thread I see your shipping label had the correct SKU on it. Have they responded to you yet?

Check the Amazon market for your country? Or just try and go through the checkout process and see if shipping options are available to you.

Looks awesome

One of their rep named Michelle responded to me earlier. She said I just had to send the package back to them and they would be willing to reimburse the shipping.

She also said they haven't known for sure the release date of the International Note's GLAS.t:confused:

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011
OK they took down the pre orders again wtf? I got two orders in before they took the page down. I emailed their customer support regarding this. Will update today when I receive a response.

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011
OK I have recommended and stood by SGP products. But feck SGP.....

Worst product launch I've ever seen. Sending other people the wrong product. Charging my card then telling me product not available yet. You never charge until it has shipped. No phone number to call for support. No customer service response in 48 hours.

I don't care if their next screen protector is made of transparent gold from the lost Mayan empire, done with them.

kotaro_14

Jul 8, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
OK I have recommended and stood by SGP products. But feck SGP.....

Worst product launch I've ever seen. Sending other people the wrong product. Charging my card then telling me product not available yet. You never charge until it has shipped. No phone number to call for support. No customer service response in 48 hours.

I don't care if their next screen protector is made of transparent gold from the lost Mayan empire, done with them.

I wouldn't be done with them just for that. It was a bad start everyone has times like that. Get a chill pill.

Sent from my GT-i9220 using Tapatalk

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011
I wouldn't be done with them just for that. It was a bad start everyone has times like that. Get a chill pill.

Sent from my GT-i9220 using Tapatalk

Haha...no. I vote with my wallet and last time I checked my wallet doesn't have your name on it (thankfully) .... go take your pills now

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
anyone pre order? I think I'll wait to order till some of you get yours .

Sent from my Ice Creamy Galaxy NOTE

missxtee

Oct 1, 2011
I have the Spigen Glas.t screen protectelor, I've also used invisishield and ghost armor IMO I love the Spigen glass screen protector. I never realised how beautiful my GNotes screen is till I used Spigen SP. It doesn't ruin my SPen sensitivity as well and gives true colour of my screen. it feels super smooth on your fingers as well. only downside is that its about 40$! =[ but I feel that it was money well spent. check it out on eBay! I got it from this seller. great seller and fast shipping. =]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spigen-SGP-...840383?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3a715a34ff

hope this helped.

Sent From Galaxy Note Baby!

emo99

Jan 21, 2012
Oslo, Norway
I have the Spigen Glas.t screen protectelor, I've also used invisishield and ghost armor IMO I love the Spigen glass screen protector. I never realised how beautiful my GNotes screen is till I used Spigen SP. It doesn't ruin my SPen sensitivity as well and gives true colour of my screen. it feels super smooth on your fingers as well. only downside is that its about 40$! =[ but I feel that it was money well spent. check it out on eBay! I got it from this seller. great seller and fast shipping. =]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spigen-SGP-...840383?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3a715a34ff

hope this helped.

There are a lot of others sellers at ebay with lower price, 35$ + 2$ shipping.

bodson66

Mar 23, 2012
Sudbury
By far the best screen protector I've owned and im pretty sure I've had them all not exaggerating. No rainbow effect easy installation very happy, i also order a Korean version that's coloured, maybe if this one get beat up ill try it out. Its called bulletproof glass or something, kinda interested in seeing how it looks, but this one came in first lol

bodson66

Mar 23, 2012
Sudbury
I agree, I only recommended this seller because I had a wonderful buying experience. =]

Same experience here had it in my hands in two days, also the cheaper ones seem to be for the north american version not international version. The price is higher on sgp website as well for the north american version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Looks awesome