[Breaking News]Official ICS OTA released on Taiwan!something important!

Search This thread

stan187

Feb 18, 2012
London
right my phone is complete stock never used roms on it never rooted nothing it is like just coming out of the box....anyway my question is can I upgrade it with that Asian OTA....I lieve in UK.... thanks :)

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
right my phone is complete stock never used roms on it never rooted nothing it is like just coming out of the box....anyway my question is can I upgrade it with that Asian OTA....I lieve in UK.... thanks :)

No. That's the simple answer. ;)

Unless you are prepared to unlock bootloader and root, you'll have to wait.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана

In stock Asian RUU there is no English, i would say unlock bootloader and root your phone then flash Flashable stock Rom that DutchDanny will make with english language and all others

Reactions: stan187

stan187

Feb 18, 2012
London
In stock Asian RUU there is no English, i would say unlock bootloader and root your phone then flash Flashable stock Rom that DutchDanny will make with english language and all others

alright than thanks :) I will wait for now than....I want to keep my phone stock for now :) I use to root all my old htc and try every single rom but that phone I want to keep stock.....I'm gonna be waiting for EU OTA :) thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before 23:00 CET
    so within 1hour and 20 min. from now

When I start the Upload, I Create the thread

wanted to edit previous post...but quoted it...LOL
    noob here
    You beat me too it, but if anyone has trouble, this one wont expire

http://androidrom.co.uk/?p=176

Enjoy
    Official ICS OTA release on Taiwan!!!
    OTA FROM 1.24.709.2 TO 2.28.709.1
    SENSE 3.6
    ================
    update at Apr 20th
    with old version of HBOOT,there're many bugs such as wifi and launcher etc
    with new HBOOT,those bugs above are gone but you cann't use 3rd-party recovery like CWM right now.
    that means you can not even root it.
    I think even you can make Recovery work,there are no way to downgrade your firmware from ICS to GB because of the new HBOOT
    DOWNLOADING

zip will be there tonight

EDIT:
    Download is ****... 4 hours to go..pffff.. freakin filefactory
    Gonna upload the RUU for others when I got it
    Hello! Please tell me how much time you need to put that on the basis of this update ROM to install a Recovery? Thank you.

Before 23:00 CET
    so within 1hour and 20 min. from now