[ROM] The Dude's Cupcake1.3RC2 [AOSP + ADP1.5] [2009-06-19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JLundberg

Apr 5, 2006
Louisiana
Thanks a lot Metasage, I was ablr to exit the boot loader. I really didn't want to remove the battey.... bad things can happen.

What spl are you using? Is there an advantage moving up?

John

TheDudeOfLife

Jul 21, 2008
Chicago
thedudesandroid.com
Shew...ok here goes.
1. I put the audio files everyone says work for bt and loudness. (louder v2 and bt fix)
2. I replaced clicker with the one from rogers (the hero one didn't work) and patched in the hero images so the keyboard looks the same
3. paid protected apps are back...sorry about that one... had to do with my build environment
4. I moved term, development and spare parts back to the /system/ build....if you have issues you can remove them from /data/ (they don't delete themselves due to the no wipe ;) )
5. I am close to calling this go go go...I just need to go over the theme stuff.

If I didn't get to your general question sorry...i've been busy and it's hard to keep up with this thread.

I saw one about progress bars...they are xml files, not .png.9 files

http://www.4shared.com/file/111213619/af146d7b/TheDudesCupcakev13beta11-signed.html

Last edited:

NeoBlade

Jan 26, 2009
www.eMagi.co.uk
I'm using the latest SPL (you can find it in my signature) and it will flash fine for you as you have a PVT motherboard. Worth upgrading to, especially if you plan on using a Hero build.

EDIT: Nice work Dude! I've recently pushed Clicker and that too and its working fine and having paid protected apps back will please many. Shall test it out once it lands.

Last edited:
Shew...ok here goes.
1. I put the audio files everyone says work for bt and loudness. (louder v2 and bt fix)
2. I replaced clicker with the one from rogers (the hero one didn't work) and patched in the hero images so the keyboard looks the same
3. paid protected apps are back...sorry about that one... had to do with my build environment
4. I moved term, development and spare parts back to the /system/ build....if you have issues you can remove them from /data/ (they don't delete themselves due to the no wipe ;) )
5. I am close to calling this go go go...I just need to go over the theme stuff.

If I didn't get to your general question sorry...i've been busy and it's hard to keep up with this thread.

I saw one about progress bars...they are xml files, not .png.9 files

Uploading now...gimme 5-10minutes.

Yay....Now I'm thinking about leaving work early because of this.

kusotare

Apr 12, 2009
Colorado
i'm with supreme on this one. but alas, I'm stuck here at work til 11pm and by then theres going to be an additional 25 pages to read through. oh well, hopefully its slow and i'll get to browse while im working.

overground

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Dev
Still having protected app download issues.
EDIT: I don't think they don't like to show up in Market search function, either. Tried searching for "NBA Gametime" (protected) and no results. "Gametime", nothing. "NBA" get results, however none protected.
EDIT2: Maybe I gotta wipe? I hope not, but If I have to, I have to.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2009
Austin, TX
This may have been answered somewhere in here, but the call volume on the handset is very low after flashing this ROM, I am not using a bluetooth headset, just the phone. I can't seem to the get the volume high enough to hear most conversations.

Anyone else experiancing this? If so, is there a quick fix? Kind of wierd..

JLundberg

Apr 5, 2006
Louisiana
Neo Need some help,

Just installed the SPL and it will only boot to G1 screen.

I can get into boot loader and it shows the new spl of 1.33.2005

I loaded it by remaning it to update and then doing the normal update by powering on and holding home

I can switch between HBOOT and fast mode. Is there something else I'm supposed to have?

John

ahampton82

Jul 2, 2008
SPL

Just take out your SD card and drop the latest update on it and rename it to update.zip and flash it again. It should then work. You need a card reader though.

Neo Need some help,

I loaded it by remaning it to update and then doing the normal update by powering on and holding home

I can switch between HBOOT and fast mode. Is there something else I'm supposed to have?

John

need to reload your rom now.

notxel21

Dec 2, 2008
Jacksonville
twitter.com
Neo Need some help,

John

Pull the battery.

Replace the SPL update with the rom you're flashing. (sdcard reader)

Flash!! Viola!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Force closes

I have the upgraded to the 1.5 software and when i press the phone button to make a call, answer a call, access my contacts i get a force close every time is there anything i can do besides downgrade?