Galaxy S Plus I9001 General

Search This thread

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
Thank youu for doing this. If you don't mind can you move all the general/q&a threads to their location or lock/delete them if they are already answered...

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
Problem sending messages 2.3.3

Not quite development thing but here in finland lots of sgs+ users are complaining their sms won't go anywhere. Just fail most of times... if sending second time both attemps go...meaning you pay twice for same message.
I have updated to 2.3.4 so no problems for me.
Has anyone else (in other countries) having this problem w/ their phone (2.3.3) or is this problem actually in software of 2.3.3.
Has update to 2.3.4 fixed this problem or is there any other way??

erikz.nl

Sep 8, 2011
I am running 2.3.3 in the Netherlands (because there is no 2.3.4 update on Kies yet) and here text messaging works fine. Maybe it's Finland/Finnish operator related?

netchip

Sep 2, 2011
Gimme a stock kernel and I can the recovery.fstab etc.
And I can port for you.
(Im not very very experienced and I dont know if I get it working, but I give it a try)

netchip

Sep 2, 2011
Can someone who has rooted his SGS+, install busybox?
Then use adb to get adb shell.
Execute then <busybox df -h>
If that doesnt work a <df -h>
Post the output here and I can try to make CWM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I managed to completely repair GPS on 9001. I did hardware fix, there was a bad connection between antenna and motherboard, so I only inserted a small piece of paper under the antenna, so now connection is 100%. Before fix, there were only 4 satelites on the radar, now it's up to 11 :fingers-crossed:

Location is fixed under 3 seconds :)

I did it without any soldering...
    Could you please attach some photos for that surgery.
    I strongly believe that GPS problems in GT-I9001 are hardware based on its random occurrence.
    Thanks for the good job :good:

It is boring for me to write full explanation again, here is the link that leads to the instructions, I wrote it on local forums in my country, so use Google Translate, or find someone who knows Serbian to translate it for you :p

http://www.mycity.rs/Android/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Plus-GT-I9001-The-Ultimate-Guide.html#p1578804
    CWM Porting...

Like someone asked me.... I would be very happy to develop the CWM Recovery and many other mods if you can give me one esemplar of this phone...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9003 usando Tapatalk
    Update on our ICS project: a WIP (work in progress) thread will be opened soon in our dev section, there should be a nightly build to download which is not yet tested nor confirmed working, so when it comes out logcat and feedback from users will be very helpful. So keep an eye on our dev section and any updates/details from zackconsole.
    Please Keep All General non-Development chit chats within topic! to keep the Galaxy S Plus I9001 Development area with irrelevant pollution.

Thank you
    -- A.G.