[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][spyder/umts_spyder] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

Search This thread

suprkain

Mar 28, 2012
Butler
I keep trying latest nightlies but it's very laggy and I keep having to go to a different rom

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

buschris

Jan 20, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Google Location Reporting is Disabled/ gets greyed out somehow in the GPS settings page. I also noticed the Notification pulldown GPS Tile would not turn to ON no matter what. I haven't disabled any apps or made any changes in settings, but now I have a pretty close GPS as earlier today it wouldn't lock for ****.
A reboot has apparently fixed the GPS Tile and now it turns location completely ON or OFF. The only way to get Location services across WiFi or cell towers is manually in the Settings Location page

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I did. I do not see what I want at all. If it were as simple as installing an apk, many would use it. I had friends who developed ROMs and couldn't get correct code for this. Guess I will be on AOKP 4.3 until someone else can figure this out.

It used to be on all CM and CM based ROMs, as well as AOKP. Do not know why it isn't there anymore.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I know it was an option in AOKP, I found this and maybe a dev can help us out?

https://github.com/AOKP/frameworks_base/commit/0b02fa0d87497730f8a9ff76fbda18119c6bffd3

Last edited:
Reactions: sherri

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
I know. I have gone through every "framework" available for this phone. I wish this was ad simple as clicking on the framework apk and installing it!

Sticking with AOKP 4.3 for now.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

NepT1

Dec 10, 2009
I can't install it, status 6 error appears (after to decompress) in boot menu manager

Now I have installed the rom Mokee

Antiapplekid

Aug 26, 2010
I do have somewhat a stupid question before I install this so I installed CM the other night just so I could save music on sd card on play music and the function wasn't there can I do that on this rom?

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
I do have somewhat a stupid question before I install this so I installed CM the other night just so I could save music on sd card on play music and the function wasn't there can I do that on this rom?

Is this a specific function located inside Play Music?

GreatItami

May 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
So I'm trying to download the latest version and I'm getting this. And I tried to click on other versions but I get the same error. Anyone got an idea why this is happening.
2edyna7u.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

Hi !

Because currently I don't have my XT910 device, I cannot continue to be maintainer on those devices XT910 & XT912 .

If someone want to continue my work, please let me to know or contact PAC Maintainers !

Best regards !

I am back to help out. I am currently part of the PAC Team. Mainly maintaining the Moto X right now...I have pulled my droid razr off the shelf and have fixed up the nightlies for the spyder and umts-spyder.
    here is a rom for today.

spyder : ROM

umts_spyder : ROM
    Hey guys which is a more stable rom?? mokee, pac or cm 12???
    I think PAC (but that's just my opinion). Welder and co. are enjoying LS but just not the current build.

OK, so, I have been on a quest to find a final KK ROM that I can stick with in stock slot and be done with it. I've tried many but there was always something that made me switch and try another.

So, since I've had a good experience with PAC 5.1, I decided to try PAC KK (last build: 20150118). OK, so far I'm again impressed with PAC. It's the first ROM I've found that includes the Dynamic Status Bar option that does not cause lag when enabled (PA and MoKee KK both caused lag).
    Also, even though Xposed XLED module is a workaround, it's the first ROM (that I've seen) other than AOKP that allows LED while screen is on natively (let me just add an at.sherri here: @sherri).

ROM is feature packed like AOKP and MoKee.

So if this ROM has decent battery performance, then maybe I've found a final KK ROM. MoKee KK is good but battery just seems a bit dodgy. Will need a few days to establish battery usage and general performance.
    I've only played with it for about 2 hours now..

Just thought I'd share this info for anyone who is interested.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910)
    PAC development for razr dead?

Last nightly is 6/5/14 :crying:

https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/umts_spyder/nightly/

There's an yesterday build in there...
    Hey I noticed that theres no new version for the umts_spyder so i built my own. Its really smooth and fast so if anyone wants it heres the link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4StYBjw_YQlZDc5NUlBRUdyTDA/view?usp=sharing