Using SkipSoft Toolkit, I have no OS? Can't flash?

Search This thread

FuzzyFone

May 27, 2011
The Zoo
So when trying to use SkipSoft to root, then update my 4.4.3 nexus to 4.4.4 using command 10, I get this error (Not to mention that if I just try to reboot my phone, it tell me "WARNING! YOU HAVE NO OS! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO REBOOT!" which makes me feel uncomfortable.

So in the meantime, I"m drinking Coke and playing Super Paper Mario. Trying to relax. :/
*giant heavy sighs* This is not my year for anything. I have been trying SO hard to do this by myself without asking. The older I get, the less my brain functions worth a damn.

Oh. I've tried 3 different cables. The only thing that's hooked up into my asus laptop running windows 7 is a mouse. I've tried all the different usb ports as well.

FuzzyFone

May 27, 2011
The Zoo
Don't use toolkit. Download the factory image from Google and flash through fastboot.

Darn, really? I really thought that would be a wise way to go. Argh. I feel silly.
But hey, it's always good to test things out.
It took a few and I got it. Sometimes I wonder if just stopping. Doing something else. Then coming back and typing in for some help, then retrying is what does some of the most good.
Thanks for reading. I rebooted and I"m on 4.4.4 Thank you. Thank you very much.

-Fuzzy