[Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kien_vip

Aug 22, 2013
Gốc Chuối
oh la la. this thread become a school, not to Q and A about L3. i think that i can learn more english now. my eng is so bad as well as terrible:). some words like as: "idiot","damn", "stuff"

Last edited:
Reactions: babbo96

Rektroid

Oct 12, 2013
London
Why are you even hoping? They "want to release it after it's 100% uberly completely UTTERLY stable" (Also Known As: We haven't got **** here).

You can give me all the photos you want, we end-users && in some cases, true developers, prefer TANGIBLE proof.

PS: Blame it on the slang, but your main problem is that you COMPLETELY LACK GRAMMAR, I'm not even talking about the "u" instead of the "you", you completely lack any form of english grammar base.

Please just rename yourself to "MrperfectGrammar"

Sent from my Amazon Tate using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

And how do I remove thanks? :banghead:

umaga2012

Jul 15, 2012
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
CM11?Really?Really ?Really ?Enough guys .Stop giving us false hopes.Just stop.Please.We‘ve learnt our lesson...never buy a low end device.Better get an old Galaxy S2 for a cheap price and get continued developers support.Time to move on,guys.Adieu.

ps3cfw

Feb 29, 2012
Please just rename yourself to "MrperfectGrammar"

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

And how do I remove thanks? :banghead:

I know I don't have the best grammar as well, but at least I try to build a phrase using the most basic grammar possible.

Now, enough for the grammar, let's end this OT here once and for all, what do you say? Time will talk for us, and we'll see wheter we'll see the unholy "tangible proof" (you can call it whenever you want, I call it "A new development device that will be MUCH, MUCH useful to optimize my code on the Android platform").

I already got the pop-corn, made some good laughs at the SWAP == RAM thing together with a TRUE linux developer (he almost died suffocating when I showed him this topic, seriously), we'll just have to wait patiently and see how it ends.

PS: I must clarify myself now, because I'm 100%, what am I saying, 200% sure some mother****er will come here and say "aren't you the one who claimed "I don't give a damn about CM11?"", YES, and I still am, I'd rather prefer a true developer to fix the Wi-fi tether for this device instead of everyone using the same app (which doesn't work for me, honestly), but at this point I'm curious about how this will end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!