[Q] mic does not work on calls, camera sometimes can't record videos

Search This thread

djlucask

Jun 3, 2013
Hello folks,until yesterday I was doing calls normally,but today is not working at all,the camera sometimes can't record video too,but when it does, record perfectly all the three mics, I tested all. I have gravity box, stock Rom rooted, any ideas ?

1ad_m12

Apr 26, 2014
Lodi
Hello folks,until yesterday I was doing calls normally,but today is not working at all,the camera sometimes can't record video too,but when it does, record perfectly all the three mics, I tested all. I have gravity box, stock Rom rooted, any ideas ?

Are you using the smart radio feature of GB? When I tried using it to save battery I noticed a lot of different issues with missing calls, texts, making calls, etc. I ended up just disabling the feature altogether and not bothering with it. As far as your recording issue I couldn't guess.. Definitely a software issue. Try disabling GB, rebooting, and seeing if the problems persist. Then you'll know for sure if it's GB.

djlucask

Jun 3, 2013
Are you using the smart radio feature of GB? When I tried using it to save battery I noticed a lot of different issues with missing calls, texts, making calls, etc. I ended up just disabling the feature altogether and not bothering with it. As far as your recording issue I couldn't guess.. Definitely a software issue. Try disabling GB, rebooting, and seeing if the problems persist. Then you'll know for sure if it's GB.

Thank you for your reply,

I tried everything, turn gravity box off, xPosed, a reset, and finally, pushed again the stock firmware via RSD Lite, but still not working.
The volume of the mic is pretty low, only way to get it receive any reasonable sound is blowing the mic entrance.
Recently I replaced the screen, maybe something is not right inside, but still, it looks like a lot of an software problem