Tempered glass protector enough security for N4?

Search This thread

WielebnyRay_PL

Sep 12, 2011
Hi guys.
I have found new case for my Nexus 4, but in my opinion all spoils the appearance of nexus 4, but I found something other. It is tempered glass protector.
It cost about 9$ and look nice CLICK!. I saw many test on youtube, also drop test but only iphones and samsung, no nexus there, but It looked really nice. All times in drop test glass protector broken but screen was like new, any scratch and cracks. Does anyone test it nexus?
What you think about it like only one protector on nexus?
Sorry for my poor language. (on back only film screen protector)
Best Regards!

TheNerd:]

Feb 23, 2013
Dallas
I'm guessing no one bothered to reply..... Anyway I know not many manufacturers offer tempered glass screen protectors for the nexus 4, but I have direct experience with some for the iPhone 5s and drop protection is superb! At first the screen looked broken and cracked but it turned out it was just the glass screen protector. I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors had trouble adhering to the curved sides so be warned

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2011
I'm guessing no one bothered to reply..... Anyway I know not many manufacturers offer tempered glass screen protectors for the nexus 4, but I have direct experience with some for the iPhone 5s and drop protection is superb! At first the screen looked broken and cracked but it turned out it was just the glass screen protector. I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors had trouble adhering to the curved sides so be warned

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Just go to the fantom 4 thread. Best available screenprotector but currently only in white