[Q] miui for clone note3

Search This thread

azuredsk

Aug 30, 2014
Hey everyone! Im new here and I need you advice.I've got clone Note 3 - HDC Galaxy Note 3 n9006 mtk6589, details will be writen below.I was thinking about changing rom, because there are few problems with my custom rom.It's crashing sometimes, a bit laggy, multiwindowing doesn't work and so on.The biggest problem ist when i press home button , instead of showing my opened apps it says that the UI stopped working.The phone then works normal, it just change my wallpaper to black and home button always do the same - UI doesn't work.I must restart the phone and than everything works fine.I was thinking about changing rom to MIUI, cause I like it very much, but i have no experience with changing roms.I don't want to brick my phone, so im asking you if it's even possible to change my rom to MIUI.The device is already rooted.I would be glad if someone can help me and link there the right rom for my phone.The Cyanogenmod would be great too, but I prefer MIUI.

Mobile spec:

Model number: SM-N900
Android version: 4.3
Baseband version:N900ZCUBMI3
Kernel version: 3.4.0-1590669 se.infra@SEP - 136 #1 Sat Oct 12
05:11:24 KST 2013
Built number: JSS15J.N900ZCUBMJ3
SELinux stats: Enforcing

Im not really sure about that information, because it also says that its original Note 3 ,and also that it has 2gb ram/ 32gb rom ... but it has only 1gb/8gb .... i could add link where i bought it from and youtube review of the same phone, but im new and i cannot add links :/

Thank you for your time and advice.
Have a nice day.