有没有看得懂中文的人啊·

Search This thread

Tim4

Jul 11, 2008
Seoul
As i remember, few year ago speaking other languages was prohibited and moderators was used to ban/deleting for any post without english translation.
Thats how i learned to never write in chinese or korean on xda :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The reason why we use english in XDA:

It's a "common ground" so that EVERYONE can understand. Either those who helps and those who get helped.
    And understanding or being understood isn't just about the TS getting it's problem fixed, but also that if ANYONE who has the same issue will have a reference, a place where he can found what is already done to troubleshoot his issue.

I honnestly think that anyone who start a thread in a language that is not understood by all the XDAers is only showing a lack of respect for the others...
    有没有看得懂中文的人啊·

有没有看得懂中文的人啊·
    The reason why we use english in XDA:

It's a "common ground" so that EVERYONE can understand. Either those who helps and those who get helped.
    And understanding or being understood isn't just about the TS getting it's problem fixed, but also that if ANYONE who has the same issue will have a reference, a place where he can found what is already done to troubleshoot his issue.

I honnestly think that anyone who start a thread in a language that is not understood by all the XDAers is only showing a lack of respect for the others...

Or, because they simply don't know English. With the "mess" that this Optimus G is (different versions in different regions of the world), I can understand the frustration that there is. Why couldn't they release just one or two versions like the SGS3?