[Q] Lava 406q System Problems

Search This thread
Hi, Friends I am using LAVA iris 406q since 3months. And I am facing some Problems Please Help me to Solve it...

1) It Creates Automatically .thumbnails file and take Internal Storage's Memory until it gets full...

2) Big Problem is with RAM I am using smartphone with

1.Messenger,
2.Whatsapp(inbuilt),
3.Hike,
4.Candy Crush,
5. Subway Surfers,
6. 3rd party music Player,
7. 360anti virus,
8. Clean masters,
9. Netqin Backup Syc
10. Live Train Enquiry,
11. ES File Explorer,
12. Google Maps,
13. Google Translate.
14. Video Converter,
15. MX Player,

Apps & My Daily Regular use with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,15 number Apps. And after use I clean my Ram but don't know how it gets full and At Last Ram remains only 50,40,30 even 0 MB Ram. & I always have to Restart My smartphone Within 12-24hours But My Friends and Other People use their smartphone more time then Mine. :( :( :( :( :(

My Smartphone is not Rooted

Please Help me from This Problem.
Thanks & Regards
Fardeen(Fraddy)

lava406q

Oct 15, 2014
here is the solution

Hi, Friends I am using LAVA iris 406q since 3months. And I am facing some Problems Please Help me to Solve it...

1) It Creates Automatically .thumbnails file and take Internal Storage's Memory until it gets full...

2) Big Problem is with RAM I am using smartphone with

1.Messenger,
2.Whatsapp(inbuilt),
3.Hike,
4.Candy Crush,
5. Subway Surfers,
6. 3rd party music Player,
7. 360anti virus,
8. Clean masters,
9. Netqin Backup Syc
10. Live Train Enquiry,
11. ES File Explorer,
12. Google Maps,
13. Google Translate.
14. Video Converter,
15. MX Player,

Apps & My Daily Regular use with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,15 number Apps. And after use I clean my Ram but don't know how it gets full and At Last Ram remains only 50,40,30 even 0 MB Ram. & I always have to Restart My smartphone Within 12-24hours But My Friends and Other People use their smartphone more time then Mine. :( :( :( :( :(

My Smartphone is not Rooted

Please Help me from This Problem.
Thanks & Regards
Fardeen(Fraddy)

Here is the solution
first of all
root your phone its quite easy using vroot .
Then install "Root app delete" to delete stock apps that are useless.

Let me tell you that clean master and all are bull**** as there work can be replaced by Solo launchers inbuilt cleaner, so after deleting stock apps you can install solo launcher and see yourself that you dont need any cleaner at all.

Also my advice is to disable some less used apps , you can also go for lite replacement apps , such as TEXTRA for messages and disable or delete the stock apps.

all you need is a bit of research

also make it a habit to clean up things regulary, like cache and all