[GUIDE][HELP] Static or buzzing noise
I have seen many posts regarding the buzzing or static noise come out of the phone speaker for any sound after flashing an audio engine or mod. My phone suffered the same thing so I decided to play around with the mod and system files and I found the solution. It was the modified AudioFilter.CSV that was contained in the audio mod or engine causing the static noise. Here is the solution.
1. Go to system/etc
2. Find a file named AudioFilter.CSV
3. Copy it to the root of your sd card
4. Then flash your audio mod or engine like normal
5. When reboot is done, use a root browser or explorer to open your sd card
6.copy the copied AudioFilter.CSV file into system/etc and restart
7. And bingo! You have fixed the problem and still keep the modified audio of the audio engine or mod
It seems to work for most audio mod or engine.
Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 4