Galaxy Y users in the Philippines

Search This thread

leodasal2

Feb 5, 2012
Iloilo City
Did you guys installed the new firmware kies is saying? from KL2 to LA1?

there are a lot of firmwares you can use. You can even use the new LC2 which for now is only available for other foreign countries!! Just retain your original php csc. :D:D:D

tried dxklb1 but didn't like it so i'm currently on dxkl2. I didnt try DDLC2 coz as of now im contented with dxkl2 :D:D:D

ps: refer to doky's thread on flashing different firmwares :cool::cool::cool:

HCFroyd247

Mar 30, 2012
Hello mga kababayan. I will be releasing a new rom here @xda. ChobitsDigitalisV1, a member here already reviewed the rom I made. I am an old xda visitor back when I still have my O2 xda2. This is a very informative site for devs and noobs alike. Thanks!

makilord

Mar 31, 2012
Hello sa inyo..need ko help..wala na kasi akong makitang Clockworkmod recovery na link ehh..pwede paki bigay? Samsung galaxy y GT-S5360 phone ko..

need reply tnx :D:D

Post in English as per the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: leodasal2

buzzkillerzz

Apr 1, 2012
hello! I am new here and i wish to learn many things in this website! if you can provide me infos. I would highly appreciate it. mabuhay!

:p

skylIne45

Mar 31, 2012
Hi there! I am new here (just joined yesterday) and I just want to say hi to all the filipinos out there. :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

makilord

Mar 31, 2012
Hello guyz..need some help here..i wan to install CWM Recovery mode to my phone.. it's unit is Samsung Galaxy Y GT-s5360, and it's Baseband version is DXKJ1, Kernel Version 2.6.35.7 root@DELL154#1..

can anyone give me link??to install CWM recovery for this..tnx guyz..

hope u can help me..:D:D:D

panigt413

Mar 30, 2012
Hello FILIPINOS!! :D:D:D:D:D:D BTW.. I need your help .. What is the best tweak especially for ram and battery performance ?? HUH ?? I really need your help... Also I found that PDA THING OR KERNEL.. does it improves performance even without overclocking?

timezone34

Mar 18, 2012
Metro Manila
Hello FILIPINOS!! :D:D:D:D:D:D BTW.. I need your help .. What is the best tweak especially for ram and battery performance ?? HUH ?? I really need your help... Also I found that PDA THING OR KERNEL.. does it improves performance even without overclocking?

Hello there!

I recommend you to use Supercharger V6. It will make your cellphone a lot more responsive and fast. I think it also tweaks the RAM and battery. However, you must be prepared, since you are about to fiddle with the sensitive part of the phone.
:)
Read instructions first. Cheers !

Reactions: panigt413

panigt413

Mar 30, 2012
Any other tweaks aside from that? I found the thread that was started by st@matis. Will it work on CUSTOM ROMS and DEFAULT KERNELS? :confused::confused:

timezone34

Mar 18, 2012
Metro Manila
Any other tweaks aside from that? I found the thread that was started by st@matis. Will it work on CUSTOM ROMS and DEFAULT KERNELS? :confused::confused:

st@matis was banned, or something. I also want to try his tweaks, however, it will only work with custom ROMs and custom Kernels. If you are prepared, you can try to. Read instructions, and if you are ready, then go for it :)

spaces27

Mar 27, 2012
use the search!!

Hello everyone.. ! It's nice seeing this thread. It's very nice seeing people trying to maximize the potentials of our phones. I know that everyone of us has a lot of questions and as i read through this thread i saw them.. :p:p:p

My biggest advice to everyone is use the search bar.:confused: to tell you the truth most of the questions i saw was already answered or available in this forum. If we have questions when it comes to different things.. i think we search the thread for that topic and post your questions there. I think this is also good because others will see that we are active in this forum. :);)

See you around!!! happy tweaking!!!:p

Top Liked Posts