[Request] Samsung 4.4.2 keyboard Note 10.1

Search This thread

yuck03

Dec 28, 2012
Danlí
Hello everyone!

I have a N8000, recently installed the leaked 4.4.2 for this tab, and I am just having an issue with the keyboard, it works normal, even the pen writing is fine, but I cannot choose between keyboards (split and floating).

Can someone provide just the keyboard apk to install? or is there a way to install just the keyboard without installing all the rom?

Thanks in advance for your help.

link6155

Nov 20, 2013
Hello everyone!

I have a N8000, recently installed the leaked 4.4.2 for this tab, and I am just having an issue with the keyboard, it works normal, even the pen writing is fine, but I cannot choose between keyboards (split and floating).

Can someone provide just the keyboard apk to install? or is there a way to install just the keyboard without installing all the rom?

Thanks in advance for your help.
If you press and hold down the microphone icon, then press the keyboard icon, you will be able to switch between layouts.

yuck03

Dec 28, 2012
Danlí
If you press and hold down the microphone icon, then press the keyboard icon, you will be able to switch between layouts.

Thanks for your reply, I already tried that, the thing is the "window" where you choose on of the 3 options (normal, floating or splitted) it is not showed. I do not know why it is happening, everything else is fine, the image in this post shows (for the older version I know) the option selector that should appear and it does not.

samsung-gnote-101-kb.jpg

link6155

Nov 20, 2013
Thanks for your reply, I already tried that, the thing is the "window" where you choose on of the 3 options (normal, floating or splitted) it is not showed. I do not know why it is happening, everything else is fine, the image in this post shows (for the older version I know) the option selector that should appear and it does not.

That's odd, it works for me:
Screenshot_2014-05-05-10-26-35.png

yuck03

Dec 28, 2012
Danlí
That is the same exact "screen" that it does not appear to me, I thought the same, this is odd, that is why I would like to have the app to install or flash in order to solve this issue.

Thanks for your interest in my situation.

Justinchi

Mar 30, 2012
Edit: Never mind, flashed the zip and everything works fine, but one question: What happened to the emojis button that was an option in keyboard selector? The smiley face when u long press the keyboard's settings button.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts