[Q] Need Some Help Please

Search This thread

Allen80whs

May 31, 2014
OK I need some help I'm stuck in a boot loop .. I have a sprint N 2 I rooted it and the tried to install Macsallstar 5.0 in it wanted to get the hot spot feature active . Thought i followed all the instruction as were posted as I'm a noob. but it just hangs at the Galaxy note 2 screen.. Any help will be appreciated not sure what else is needed from me .. Thanks in advance

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
OK I need some help I'm stuck in a boot loop .. I have a sprint N 2 I rooted it and the tried to install Macsallstar 5.0 in it wanted to get the hot spot feature active . Thought i followed all the instruction as were posted as I'm a noob. but it just hangs at the Galaxy note 2 screen.. Any help will be appreciated not sure what else is needed from me .. Thanks in advance

do a factory reset (full wipe), this simple step, most of the time will help (but you will loose all your data).
if it is still doesn't help at all, you might need to reflash rom again (preferred stock rom, but you will need to re-root back your phone).

Allen80whs

May 31, 2014
do a factory reset (full wipe), this simple step, most of the time will help (but you will loose all your data).
if it is still doesn't help at all, you might need to reflash rom again (preferred stock rom, but you will need to re-root back your phone).

Ive tried the reset and its the same just hangs on the samsung galaxy n2 screen.. gonna try the reflashing the rom gonna download the stock firmware and use odin and see what happens ... thanks

Allen80whs

May 31, 2014
Try to flash stock ROM via Odin. FW download from sammobile.com ;)

OK ive downloaded the stock firm ware but when i go to odin and try and install
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> sboot.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

i can get to clockworkmod recovery otherwise the phone still just hangs at the samsung logo at start

Allen80whs

May 31, 2014
Ok guys ive got it to accept the original Samsung firmware thru odin but now its stuck on the Samsung logo when it boots up... any ideas please on what to do next