[Q] AT&T i317 with N7105 ROM and i317 Modem ==> TOTAL HAPPINESS

Search This thread

Rickync

Jan 15, 2013
Koné
Greetings,

Please see the attached screen shots.I have the N7105 ROM running on my i317 (didn't even wipe data!).

To make this long store short I downloaded Samsung-Updates.com-GT-N7105_MM1_1_20121012152856_ah7cer98dy.zip and unpacked it and ran it through the kitchen found at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246 to create a new flashable ZIP file (CDW or TWRP, although I only tested it through TWRP.

This ROM is pure stock, none wipe zip aligned and I removed the N7105 modem.bin. Oh, and before I forget I removed all the customizations from SG. If someone wants those APK I can publish them.

I have AT&T LTE speeds with an N7105 ROM. And Multi Window is working too.

If someone wants to test it AT THEIR OWN RISK please PM me. I am going to upload this ROM to my dropbox account and then share it.

If this works OK I will open a new thread in development where I will try to have the latest N7105 converted for our i317 or create a ROM on request.

So to recap: This ROM won't replace your radio and it won't wipe your data. If you want to test it you do it at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any issues that happen with your phone or if you brick it.

Dear Miscom
Try to reach you few times
I've the SGH-i317 AT&T 4.1.2 rooted
Baseband : I317UCALK7
Kernel 3.0.31-578342
Vs : JZO54K.I317UCALK7

I want to get rid of AT&T modem as I leave overseas with NCL carrier (french)
I'm looking to flash your N7105XXDMB3_v1, but I NEED to replace the modem (international N7105 would be fine?):confused:
I really need help as 3G is working fine but no portable HotSpot to share my GT-N8013
Here is my Email just in case : ericmobilenc@gmail.com
Thanks by advance
Best regards
Rickync

trannghiatc

May 31, 2009
Dear Miscom
Try to reach you few times
I've the SGH-i317 AT&T 4.1.2 rooted
Baseband : I317UCALK7
Kernel 3.0.31-578342
Vs : JZO54K.I317UCALK7

I want to get rid of AT&T modem as I leave overseas with NCL carrier (french)
I'm looking to flash your N7105XXDMB3_v1, but I NEED to replace the modem (international N7105 would be fine?):confused:
I really need help as 3G is working fine but no portable HotSpot to share my GT-N8013
Here is my Email just in case : ericmobilenc@gmail.com
Thanks by advance
Best regards
Rickync
We also needed it. I was in Vietnam .. 2400MHz 3G frequencies ..thanks !
trannnghiatc@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sunccess!!!

Greetings,

Please see the attached screen shots.I have the N7105 ROM running on my i317 (didn't even wipe data!).

To make this long store short I downloaded Samsung-Updates.com-GT-N7105_MM1_1_20121012152856_ah7cer98dy.zip and unpacked it and ran it through the kitchen found at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246 to create a new flashable ZIP file (CDW or TWRP, although I only tested it through TWRP.

This ROM is pure stock, none wipe zip aligned and I removed the N7105 modem.bin. Oh, and before I forget I removed all the customizations from SG. If someone wants those APK I can publish them.

I have AT&T LTE speeds with an N7105 ROM. And Multi Window is working too.

If someone wants to test it AT THEIR OWN RISK please PM me. I am going to upload this ROM to my dropbox account and then share it.

If this works OK I will open a new thread in development where I will try to have the latest N7105 converted for our i317 or create a ROM on request.

So to recap: This ROM won't replace your radio and it won't wipe your data. If you want to test it you do it at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any issues that happen with your phone or if you brick it.
    The international version doesn't show LTE but it's still using it.

I will have the ROM up this morning in the development section. I wanted some people to test it before releasing it.

Showing LTE is controlled by the CSC. Have a look at my post here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34688873
    I copied what you did and also injected the Canadian CSC's onto my Canadian Note II. It shows LTE proof in screen shots. My LTE was working fine.

Sent from my SGH-I317M
    It would be great if you can show more proof that it was actually done in lte since it only shows 4G in the symbol and not 4GLTE (unless its in the rom itself tgat it couldnt display the symbol at all, just guessing)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

The international version doesn't show LTE but it's still using it.

I will have the ROM up this morning in the development section. I wanted some people to test it before releasing it.