[MOD] 4-in-1 Reboot Menu {12/16/13} [All Versions]

Search This thread

Unknownforce

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2008
Here's the 4-in-1 Reboot Menu Mod

After you press Reboot, you get 4 options (Normal, Download, Hot Restart, and Recovery)

Giving you a little more control over your reboot selection.

Two versions (Depending on whether or not the ROM you're using is odex'd or de-odex'd)

Thanks to crawrj for putting them together and hosting them for us. :) And also out to kahvitahra for helping me with getting it working properly!

MJA/MK2 Odex Version -> http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23212708291676624

MJA/MK2 Deodex Version -> http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23212708291676625

Old Versions:

Same instructions as usual, Flash with Recovery.

I'll put up a screenshot when I get a few minutes.

Last edited:

aven_soulgazer

Feb 20, 2008
What is the download option mean under restart? I'm coming from the og evo 4g and haven't seen that before

Grommish

Aug 21, 2009
www.teamoctos.com
Absolutely fantastic. Coming from CM10.1 on the OG Epic made me miss an easy way to boot to recovery without ROM manager or terminal.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lbcary

Tahde

Nov 5, 2008
North Dallas
Anyone know of a small reboot widget/toggle that'll take me to reboot menu? Just so I don't have to mess with the power button at all. Bad experience with my GNote and the power button. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

jctello1

Apr 10, 2011
New York
Hey I have a question........I am far from a noobie ....but tried flashing this 2 times and its a no go......the only thing I did to my gs4 is root and install recovery clockworkmod 1.0.3.3 from shabbypenguin.......so I picked the odex version right?...what am I doing wrong here..?
...thanks in advance..

Unbelieveable Samsung Galaxy S4

Tahde

Nov 5, 2008
North Dallas
Quick Boot - in app store

Mule

Knew about that. Want it to work more closely with this mod. Tapping widget/toggle and it takes me straight to the OPs mod.

Works on my GNote and SGS3, but I'm going to assume that it's in the rom with the reboot toggle.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

primo523

Jun 18, 2011
Hey I have a question........I am far from a noobie ....but tried flashing this 2 times and its a no go......the only thing I did to my gs4 is root and install recovery clockworkmod 1.0.3.3 from shabbypenguin.......so I picked the odex version right?...what am I doing wrong here..?
...thanks in advance..

Unbelieveable Samsung Galaxy S4[/Q

Not sure what ur doing wrong.Yes odex . That's the way I installed it. Maybe a bad download. Download it again and try

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA

jctello1

Apr 10, 2011
New York
Primo523.....thanks for the response....but downloaded it again and still nothing.....the download and installation goes good but when I hold down the power button its still stock options...
Edit:...it did work....thanks..

primo523

Jun 18, 2011
Primo523.....thanks for the response....but downloaded it again and still nothing.....the download and installation goes good but when I hold down the power button its still stock options...
Edit:...it did work....thanks..

Cool..you probably didn't know you had to hit restart where you see the options.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts