[ROM][STOCK][4.1.1] T889UVALK8 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/19]

Search This thread

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
nice! :D downloading now... 30 min... wish it was a bit faster :D

still 17min here... waiiiting... this is going to be my base now... (until there is a stock with 23 toggles and unlimited app multi control...) lol

have been waiting for wifi call + multi window (best of both worlds) I guess Jedi Rom and others will have a new base soon...

already heard Bluetooth toggle is missing in this rom!

Last edited:

robl45

Jun 27, 2010
so the modem is flashable? Doesnt have to be odined like when I had my epic 4g?

We still have to remove carrier IQ again right?

jpeps3

Apr 5, 2011
unlimited app multi control. Working here

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

jpeps3

Apr 5, 2011
unlimited app multi control is it working on the new ota ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

heart_crafter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 20, 2008
Philadelphia
support.htc-unlocks.com
still 17min here... waiiiting... this is going to be my base now... (until there is a stock with 23 toggles and unlimited app multi control...) lol

have been waiting for wifi call + multi window (best of both worlds) I guess Jedi Rom and others will have a new base soon...

already heard Bluetooth toggle is missing in this rom!

odex is downloaded :D should I upload also and post a link for op? :D
9min... :D for deodex...

is there a cooking toolkit roaming arround for these roms i can use ? :D

diego1985

Mar 26, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Do you have a flash ota for stock recovery? Sorry if I miss the thread if you do.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

odrecords

May 6, 2009
Chandler, AZ
I am rooted and still odexed. Can I flash the deodexed over my current to make it deodexed?
Also, is it okay if my baseband is an ALJ1?

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Do you have a flash ota for stock recovery? Sorry if I miss the thread if you do.

You will have to flash the Factory Image tar via odin for Stock recovery. You will loose root.

I am rooted and still odexed. Can I flash the deodexed over my current to make it deodexed?
Also, is it okay if my baseband is an ALJ1?

I would do a full wipe though.

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
That sucks, I didn't want to lose data. Maybe I'll just flash the odexed then. Unless the issue you're concerned about was the baseband versions.
Is there a tool to deodex?

No. You can keep your old modem if you like, but whenever you switch from odex to deoxed its wise to start clean. That way you won't have any errors or FC's.

KingDavid63

Apr 6, 2011
Warrior, AL
www.facebook.com
This is a 4.1.1 Stock T-Mobile Rom made from a Factory Image T889UVALK8 (CSC T889TMBALK8) released today (12/19). This includes Multi-Window with other bug fixes.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. They are rooted with unsecured boot (T889) with busybox. Wipe cache/dalvik and flash. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Odexed: Link 1

Deodexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this. Cheers!

Now all we need is the mod (as many apps as we want) how hard is that to add, is that in the framework, or just an app that does it's thing?
thanks for this bro much needed always...

odrecords

May 6, 2009
Chandler, AZ
I guess titanium it is. Is my data tied into the modem then? Sorry, just trying to understand it all and see why some need to flash a new one if the old is okay.

Top Liked Posts