[Q] AOSPA 4.2 beta1 some issues on rom for samsung galaxy s3 i9305 ?

Search This thread

MaHo_66

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 21, 2014
Utrecht
Hello there,

First of all its great to see PA 4+ for our i9305, Thanks to the developers :)

there are several issues i wanted to tell the i9305 device maintainers of this rom.

- Pie does not show up after enable immersive mode
- Peek is not yet present in the rom i guess, couldnt find it
- Lightbulb is not working (cant enable flash light, gives some error)

I noticed that the good old customizable PA rom is changed a lot. for example we cant add more quick settings tiles in the notification panel
and there are no other settings to customize throughout the rom. its pretty standard from what it looks like. i hope this changes with the further coming development.

overall good job ;)

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
You will need to take these issues up with your maintainer, in your device section.

Peek is not public source yet, so unless you are running a build done by the PA-Legacy team, you dont get peek at all

for the customizations, read the change log thread, as it literally covers every feature of the rom and how to use it. 'If it isn't in the change log thread, it doesn't exist in the build'

MaHo_66

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 21, 2014
Utrecht
You will need to take these issues up with your maintainer, in your device section.

Peek is not public source yet, so unless you are running a build done by the PA-Legacy team, you dont get peek at all

for the customizations, read the change log thread, as it literally covers every feature of the rom and how to use it. 'If it isn't in the change log thread, it doesn't exist in the build'

I understand, thanks :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app