Tomtom app issue

Search This thread

russacani

Jun 3, 2009
I have bought tomtom app. on my device and when it starts go crash. Please, someone can help me? Should be depends from rom or other reason?

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK
If you have purchased TomTom from them, they should be your first call. It's their software. Did you read the customer feedback on the playstore? - 3.5 out of 5 with lots of 'issues' I would have walked away. Plus you don't say where you are from - how can anyone direct you? Type TomTom customer service "your location" in google - its a recent development but it works!

I understand why TomTom over Google, as the maps are on the device so saves data charges.

Personally I bought Co-Pilot - its brill.

Next if you S-offed and rooted then Google won't give you the free space - altered device. Should have read before you played. (or applied for the space before you played) You could revert the changes and apply.

Last edited:

russacani

Jun 3, 2009
But Google is data dependent, if your not in a big city your screwed. Yes you can pre cache maps but even the size of that is limited.

Emm Eight

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

I use TomTom on my N7, weekends great.

Emm Eight

How use google maps offline?

realbugs

Apr 13, 2014
I have the same issues with tomtom, for me it only works on internal storage. I reinstalled tomtom twice for it to keep working.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One_M8 met Tapatalk