[Q] Sony Xperia Z volumes up automatically/ power button dont work

Search This thread

JamesDudang

Jun 1, 2014
cutting story short,

1. washed my phone (flaps tightly closed)
2. now volume increases automatically
3. then it is turned off automatically and booted in safe mode.
4. volume still increases and power button dont work
5. and now, it cant be opened by any power button combos
6. charging it causes it to vibrate 1 short - pause - 3 short - pause - 1 short - 3short and never stopping
7. laptop cant detect the phone..

help me please..

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Are the water indicators still white? If so consider sending it to repair.
When did all this happen? It might help letting it run out of juice...

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: JamesDudang

JamesDudang

Jun 1, 2014

Praise God! the moment you replied to me my phone booted normally but in safe mode tho.. i am afraid touching my volume keys and power button for it may blast again.. haha.. my water indicators are snow white..

JamesDudang

Jun 1, 2014
what to do more guys? is my volume and power button is a total malfunction already or shall i wait for it to heal itself? is there a way the water could get in via pressing the buttons after washed? thanks good sir

chrisuros

Feb 27, 2014
Brisbane City
what to do more guys? is my volume and power button is a total malfunction already or shall i wait for it to heal itself? is there a way the water could get in via pressing the buttons after washed? thanks good sir

It should be better if you turn off your phone for a period of time to avoid malfunctioning. You can use a hair blower to get rid of water that might be present inside your phone. After that, take a deep breath as you turn on your beloved device. :good:

Reactions: JamesDudang

JamesDudang

Jun 1, 2014
It should be better if you turn off your phone for a period of time to avoid malfunctioning. You can use a hair blower to get rid of water that might be present inside your phone. After that, take a deep breath as you turn on your beloved device. :good:
Lol im afraid draining the battery for it wont boot anymore. Well, my phone is not getting away with safe mode tho. Maybe ill try that later for i play clash of clan. Haha.. My volume up button turns to be my power button.. But a small touch in it causes it to ask me to turn power off.. And volume increase too.. Thanks for reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.