New themes Alienware + Biker + alienware + boyz + cage + ferrari

Do u like my work & commitment towards requests?

• Total voters
Search This thread

egyptian_guide

Jul 20, 2011
cairo
I attempted to use the Mustang and the Super Man. So from the beginning. I moved the apk file to the root of the memory card. I then went into ASTRO, found the file. . .installed it. . .now when I do that, it says that it's installed, but only gives the option to choose "Done" and not to "Open".

Normally when I install an apk file, when I click install, it gives me all the information as to what part of the phone will be accessed or whatever. . .the theme doesn't.

But again, I install it, nothing changes. I reboot the phone. Nothing changes. At one point in time I renamed the apk and changed it to a zip. That only allowed me to open and see/view the fact that there are contents in the file. I even extracted them, but still nothing.

So I've installed. I've searched in plenty of places about how to install, but not having much luck finding what I need.

And this is for a 3vo
Hello bro first i'd like to thank you for your great work am really impressed!! but i'm having the same problem and after installing the theme i cant find it anywhere and yes i looked under skin and i rebooted the phone yet still no luck!! so what am i missing?

duryard

Jun 15, 2010
Exeter
www.iscasilver.co.uk
You are awesome. These are brill mate. Any chance of a UK Military Theme?

I am currently using your android theme
2011-11-02_14-11-04.jpg

How do I remove the transparent effect on menus and pop ups????????

Last edited:

Clemens1

Jan 16, 2010
Steel.apk

Hi

ich habe gestern das systemupdate 1.50.401.1 instelliert. jetzt bekomme ich den Lock Sreen Steel.apk nicht mehr installiert. Ich habe schon alles probiert es geht einfach nicht.

Könne sie mir da helfen?

Danke

Reactions: kavemaster67

UnLucky12

Oct 29, 2011
Oslo
Hi. I really loved the android background (the last one with the green android lighted up green)

Was just wondering if you could share _ONLY_ the background :)?

Top Liked Posts