[ROM][ICS][11 JAN]MegaDroid ICS 4.0.1 Senseless v1.4.1 !!

Search This thread

bobbenedetti

Aug 7, 2007
Beaconsfield
Love this rom..want to see more

It has been very quiet here..is the dev on vacation? I am using 4.0.3 v 1.4.2 as my daily driver and really love it. I hope development will continue to improve an already stable and fast ROM

jrsfalcons

Jul 5, 2008
Thanks! I have a question do I install both of these files??

MegaDroid ICS 4.0.1 v.1.4.1FULL ROM
209eef2c041e360fbee5c3eae25332a3

Patch For 1.4.1
5af6379b5866c960eb758e8d24f06697

renehd2

Nov 2, 2010
Androidpolis
It has been very quiet here..is the dev on vacation? I am using 4.0.3 v 1.4.2 as my daily driver and really love it. I hope development will continue to improve an already stable and fast ROM

all ICS sense threads are little quiet since the devs are waiting for more RUU leaks because there will be some more until a stable one arrives, so its not logic to start developing something and a day or two later have to do it all again from scratch

Last edited:

deadnc34

Jan 14, 2011
Surabaya
It's odd, this is one of the best roms for this phone but for some reason my lock screen is not very responsive. I'm surprise this rom isn't very popular I think it's a great rom.

have you try to reflash the rom?

I agree, this is probably the most stable ICS roms I've tried, its my daily driver. Of course once the minor bugs are worked out it can only get better! Still getting random FC on htc.bg processes, and once power saver turns on, it won't turn off even after charge unless you reboot. (More than likely a firmware issue) I disabled the lock screen, and am using go locker instead, eliminates the call answer problem. Green flash videos. Browser needs a little work too, but like I said, these are all minor, thanks for the great rom!

had the same bug for the bold one. but. it's trivial. I can live with that..
no FC till now..

sly.cooper

Apr 20, 2011
Pune
I would like to try this ROM but have questions based on my experience with previous ICS based ROM's
Can you pickup call without unlocking screen?
Did anyone tried Exchange ActiveSync with exchange policies enabled? The security FC when you enable exchange policies.

felix.akinyemi

Aug 9, 2009
Indianapolis
androidapproved.com
I would like to try this ROM but have questions based on my experience with previous ICS based ROM's
Can you pickup call without unlocking screen?
Did anyone tried Exchange ActiveSync with exchange policies enabled? The security FC when you enable exchange policies.
No you can not pickup call without unlocking screen and I don't use exchange so cant help you there.

noahgb

Jan 19, 2012
Spring, Texas
This ROM is so stable. It's beautiful. Although some apps don't work properly with ICS, I will wait for the updates. I have been looking at all the different roms and this seems to be the best in my opinion, for ICS, that is. Everything is working fine for me.

varxx

Oct 6, 2011
Will this ROM boot with firmware 3.24.401.1, or does it require an older firmware version. I know I could back up, wipe, flash, etc., but I thought if somebody's already tried it, it would save me some trouble.

KJSav123

Dec 30, 2008
Seems to be a newer version Megadroid_ics_403_v142 available since 11th Jan but no mention of what's new or even that it exist's on here?

Edit: Removed link as it appears from below that the ROM wasnt the work of the dev concerned.

Last edited:

KJSav123

Dec 30, 2008
Not had the htc.bg process FC since trying this latest version.
The screen cpature (Hold power and press home) function seems to have been removed - which is a pity - use that a lot.
Has the Op had his fill here and moved on elsewhere?

KJSav123

Dec 30, 2008
I tend to use google to find the roms I'm looking for on here - it's just quicker for the way I work - and on that occasion it pulled up Megadroid rom from a differnt website - non English forum.
I've had that version running on my phone ever since - it does what I need - has decent battery life and was a way for me to try and go cold turkey from using Sense Rom's - on the off chance my next phone wont be a HTC :)

The only fault I've encountered using that build i it suffers from the problem of having to unlock phone to see whose calling :(
Oh and Facebook app does not seem to want to play properly.

KJSav123

Dec 30, 2008
It's hard to tell because of the mod edits in this thread, but that later version of MegaDroid was found to be almost a direct fork of Virtuous Inquisition. Link was pulled, thread was edited by mods and op hasn't posted here since.

Many thanks for that - I've been holding out for an updated version as it really does what I need - now I know I'll look at someone who hasn't been (allegedly) offering other peoples work up as their own.
Not being seen on here since the incident speaks volumes eh!

unciviilized

Sep 27, 2011
TEXAS
this is my very first rom on my sensation and so far i like i. The only thing that i encounter other then the small bugs is my brightness its not too bright, even when i have it set at the brightest option. If someone knows how make it brighter please let me know. Other than that great rom.. Thanks XDA!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Megadroid Ice Cream Sanwich Sensation 4.0.1v1.4.1

Screenshot

KKfZ2.png

5Ocpp.png

VxFsL.png

r3UR5.png

hYfq.png

5rbB.png

KkyJS.png

3hXyQ.png

yzYZc.png

BjKYx.png

05B9h.png

All Credit To: baadnewz , mike 1986 , robocik , Hawke84 , rmk40 , mox123 , SebastianFM , xda-developer

For Better Result Flash ICS Firmware >>>HERE

Chang log

Code:
    [b]v1.4.1[/b]

[b][color=red]FULL ROM NEED WIPE / For Stable Flash ICS Firmware before Flash ICS Rom[/color][/b]
    Kernal 1.5Ghz[color=green]Thank SebastianFM[/color]
    AdFree
    Advance Power Menu
    Enable Screen Shot (Power+Home)
    Es File Explorer
    Rom manager
    Titanium Backup
    Can use Camera Icon on LockScreen
    Facebook Chat
    Beats Audio
    Optimized and zipaligned apks 
    Speed optimization scripts 
    Voice Search
    Voice Dial
    ICS Camera / HTC Camera
    Quick Setting
    Restock Setting menu ([color=green]Can Flash Patch For 1.4.1 to get Stock Setting[/color])
    [color=red]Boost Up Notification Volume and Handset Volume  Best Quality[/color]
    FM
    More Clean..
    Optimize Ram
    etc..

[b]v.1.4[/b]

Update Kernal 1.5Ghz thank SebastianFM
    Add Advance Power Menu
    More Clean
    More Optimize..

[b]v.1.3[/b]

Add Voice Dial
    Add Movie Studio
    FM Radio
    Optimize..

[b]v.1.2[/b]

Update Google Voice Search

[b]v.1.1[/b]

Base - 3.06.401.101 Sensation XE, Android 4.0.1 
    Kernel - Stock, 3.0.13-g8085863 htc-kernel 
    Optimized and zipaligned apks 
    Speed optimization scripts 
    init.d support 
    Face Unlock 
    Add Rom manager 
    Superuser 
    Romove SenseUI 
    Romove Rosie 
    ICS Contact 
    ICS Camera 
    ICS Lock Screen 
    ICS Dial 
    ICS Browser 
    ICS Calender 
    ICS Calculator 
    MultiLanguage

Download

MegaDroid ICS 4.0.1 v.1.4.1FULL ROM
    209eef2c041e360fbee5c3eae25332a3

Patch For 1.4.1
    5af6379b5866c960eb758e8d24f06697

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MegaDroid ICS Sensation v.4.0.1Full ROM

Patch 1.0

Patch 1.1

MegaDroid1.2 >> Flash Over 1.1 No wipe Required

MegaDroid1.3 >> No wipe Requied

MegaDroid1.4 >> No wipe Require , Can flash over 1.1/1.2/1.3
    4a29b5a0c27edc18c2425adf1c6335c3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donor List

Brian Boulerice , James Cole , KaDe Groh , Julio Aburto , Charles Law
    Well its not fair to name the title 4.0.3 when your base is 4.0.1.

People are opening your thread just to check if its true.

Change it pls.
    Come on guys, give him a break. Try the ROM and dont be too concerned about numbers. it looks like he has spent a load of time and effort creating this and all you can say is this?
    Rom Update !!

If this rom is work buy beer for me .. hahaha
    Latest version needs to be removed due to kanging issues...
    To time best ROM :-D

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation MeGaDroid 4.0.3 mit Tapatalk

For heavens sake don't quote the first post...