[SHARE][APP] [FREE]FLASHIFY a must need app for our device

Search This thread

sambathpkr

Jan 23, 2012
Coimbatore
Hi There I've Found a Application Named "FLASHIFY" Which'll Be Very UseFull For Our Device..So I'm Sharing It here..

So This Application is for Flashing Kernels,Recoveries,and Flashing Zips Without a Computer..& Also This App Has the Capability of Backing up Recoveries & Kernels and have the capabilty of Restoring them with single click..

So You May Have a Question Why This App While Several Apps Of This Kind is Already Avail In the Market..!!
The Ans is I've Found This App as a Unique One. And the Important Thing is It Works 100% With our Little Device...No Softbricks And all It is Tested by me..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING..

ROOT IS MUST

Just Grab The .IMG file of Either Boot[Kernel] or Recovery & just flash it &Reboot..Flashing Done

I'm Just Sharing The App..Entire Credit Goes For The developer..

For The App See the Attachment..

HAPPY FLASHING:good::D

Attachments

• com.cgollner.flashify-19-v1.1.4.1.apk
    4.1 MB · Views: 9,029
Last edited:

dashingdwivedi

Nov 20, 2012
City of Nawab's
Hi There I've Found a Application Named "FLASHIFY" Which'll Be Very UseFull For Our Device..So I'm Sharing It here..

So This Application is for Flashing Kernels,Recoveries,and Flashing Zips Without a Computer..& Also This App Has the Capability of Backing up Recoveries & Kernels and have the capabilty of Restoring them with single click..

So You May Have a Question Why This App While Several Apps Of This Kind is Already Avail In the Market..!!
The Ans is I've Found This App as a Unique One. And the Important Thing is It Works 100% With our Little Device...No Softbricks And all It is Tested by me..

ROOT IS MUST

Just Grab The .IMG file of Either Boot[Kernel] or Recovery & just flash it &Reboot..Flashing Done

Thanks for sharing....

vimaljohn

Jan 21, 2014
Hi... thankz for d app.. has anyone else tried it?

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app

Atlas7392

Dec 2, 2015
hello

ROOT IS MUST

is this working for gts 7392?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ROOT IS MUST

@sambathpkr have u try it on galaxy star to flash kernel ?

Yea... Many people had flashed kernel... by using this app.

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk
    Yea... Many people had flashed kernel... by using this app.

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk

ok :)