MMS Issues?

Search This thread

Brian419

Jun 26, 2010
Hi all, just got the M8 and it's a great piece of hardware.

But I seem to be having an issue receiving multimedia messages. I was just wondering if anybody else was having an issue with MMSing.

I'm planning on calling Sprint and seeing what they can do for me tomorrow.

henderjr

Hi all, just got the M8 and it's a great piece of hardware.

But I seem to be having an issue receiving multimedia messages. I was just wondering if anybody else was having an issue with MMSing.

I'm planning on calling Sprint and seeing what they can do for me tomorrow.

Check your mms settings. Is it set to 5mb size? I couldn't send set to that size either, but setting it to 2mb works.

skyheli

May 31, 2007
I also had that problem. I called sprint. We went thru the usual checks. I ended up getting transfered to 2nd level support. I was getting the error " general failure...........". I ended up resetting the phone to stock(hard reset) to clear the problem. Something in the restore hosed up the phone.

schnergun

Jun 9, 2010
I also had that problem. I called sprint. We went thru the usual checks. I ended up getting transfered to 2nd level support. I was getting the error " general failure...........". I ended up resetting the phone to stock(hard reset) to clear the problem. Something in the restore hosed up the phone.

when you reset it im assuming everything worked fine after?

formulabird

Apr 7, 2007
I will give it a shot when I get home tonight. Thanks for the insight.

Sent from my 831C using xda app-developers app

formulabird

Apr 7, 2007
Did the reset last night. So far so good today. Thanks again. And if anyone else is having issues give it a shot

formulabird

Apr 7, 2007
Well seemed to be better but just this morning started acting up again. Mms won't download and since I have a bunch of group messages this is a problem

Top Liked Posts