[Q] Looking for Rom.

Search This thread

MysticalTurkey

Jul 8, 2014
I am looking to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.1 and I am having trouble finding any links that are not broken for JB LJ7 4.1.1 Stock Rom. I have Sprint Galaxy S 3.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
I am looking to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.1.1 and I am having trouble finding any links that are not broken for JB LJ7 4.1.1 Stock Rom. I have Sprint Galaxy S 3.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.
An actual downgrade will brick your device with no known fix....if you can find a custom ROM based on 4.1.2 then go for it...but pure stock is a no no

MysticalTurkey

Jul 8, 2014
An actual downgrade will brick your device with no known fix....if you can find a custom ROM based on 4.1.2 then go for it...but pure stock is a no no

Well, my reasoning behind the 4.1.1 is that I am wanting to change my MSL and tutorials state that LJ7 is needed with LG2 Radio as well. Do you know how to change MSL to 00000 from current?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks, Mystical Turkey.
    Well, my reasoning behind the 4.1.1 is that I am wanting to change my MSL and tutorials state that LJ7 is needed with LG2 Radio as well. Do you know how to change MSL to 00000 from current?

As far as I've heard, people have said that the procedure to do that still works on 4.4