Search This thread

Koizuma

Account currently disabled
Jun 6, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9
I was bored enough so here is a simple review of the Diztronic TPU case for the One X.

First impressions of it, it looks like most standard TPU cases. the one thing that really caught my eye was the matte backing and the glossy sides which imitates that of the phone how it has a matte back and glossy sides at least in the case of the grey version of the One X.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Also shown in the pics you can see the cutouts for the rear speaker, headphone jack, power rocker, volume rockers, and USB port Which with them cut out like that they are super easy to press.

IMAG0041.jpg

Fitment wise this thing fits the ATT One X like a dream, infact the fitment is so close it does take a little pressure getting the remaining two sides of the phone into the case.

IMAG0047.jpg

an overall back view of the case installed, the cutouts for the rear speaker and the camera's LED are perfect, the camera isn't covered up all that great but, laying it on a desk or table it doesn't hit the camera bezel.

IMAG0045.jpg

Heres a closer look of the camera area of the case when installed, as you can see the cutout is rather big but i have yet to have the lense or the bezel make contact with what the phone is resting on.

IMAG0043.jpg

for the final picture i opted to take one with the screen protector installed just so everyone can see how it lines up. at the top its maybe a 1mm gap at the top and bottom, the sides have 4/5mm gap side to side, which i could live with, using a wet apply screen protector with this case WILL make the sides bubble up.

Overall, I love how this case feels when it is installed, how it feels in the hand. Almost like nothing is even on the phone, it's lightweight and very minimal bulk. The screen protector is a bit lacking on the sides but with the curved glass, what can you expect. Overall a very damn good case in my opinion hope you enjoyed the review.

azturbomini

Jun 9, 2010
Thank you for your review. Mine should arrive Monday.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Awesome review, thanks for taking the time to post this.

You'll have to forgive me here but I'm pretty colorblind... what color is that? lol

Last edited:

Koizuma

Jun 6, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9
Mine fits very similar but is rocketfish from best buy...so how much was yours?

After everything was said and done total came to: $12.40

You'll have to forgive me here but I'm pretty colorblind... what color is that? lol

I thought it would help some since I didnt see an actual review of the case but the one that I had bought was this one

"Matte Back Translucent Black"

Last edited:
Reactions: _MetalHead_

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
i dont like the case at all, dust tends to get under the case some how... by looking at it, its not a tight fit but oh well, this will hold until i figure out what case i should buy :(

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland

I thought it would help some since I didnt see an actual review of the case but the one that I had bought was this one

Cool. I generally despise TPU cases but I need something thin so I'm gonna give it a shot. Can't beat the price.

Koizuma

Jun 6, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9
Cool. I generally despise TPU cases but I need something thin so I'm gonna give it a shot. Can't beat the price.

I never cared to much for them either until i had my sgs2 with a incipio ngp, from there on i liked them. my normal choice for a case was otterbox but i didnt wanna put a bulky case on this slim device. so got to looking around on amazon and seen the diztronic.

lilhyper

Aug 24, 2011
I had the white matte one for 3 days now. It fits perfectly just like op said. Light, beautiful.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium App

Hannoo

Aug 29, 2008
PA
I have been using the clear one on my white HOX as well.
It is pretty good, minimal bulk considering it is TPU and perfect fit, but it is still not as minimalistic as the official HTC clear hard case C700, but it will do the job fine till I get hold of the HTC one which fits AT&T XL phone, it will also be better because it protects the camera, the Diztronic case doesn't, or very minimal protection since it is cut outside the metal frame around the lens.

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Just got mine in, color me surprised... I actually like it! This marks the very first TPU case that I don't mind having on my phone. Very slim, minimal bulk, and fits perfectly. My only complaint is that it makes the hardware buttons difficult to press but I can deal with that until something better comes along. I have like 6 other cheap cases enroute from China so we'll see when they come.

incofstupid

May 17, 2012
Bellevue
Ordered diztronic clear case on Tuesday, should be arrive on Saturday. I'm still waiting for the HTC hc v701 to be reviewed with att one x. Anyone tried it? Is it fit perfect with att model?

Sent from my One X using XDA

benbr84

Sep 2, 2010
I really do like this case but the camera touches when it's laid on its back. Case quality is great. Dust does get behind it but since it's so easy to take off it's not a big deal. As long as you can remember to put your phone face down your fine with this case.

wiesman2613

Jan 20, 2011
Phoenix
+1 to this case...MUCH better than the orange plastic one from HTC that I had....

Can't beat this deal off Amazon for 10 bucks

Also the clear version of this case with the white HOX looks great!

ravegrace23

May 30, 2012
This TPU case looks nice. I am a fan of matte type of products! I just placed in my order through ebay. Thank you for sharing! :)

elmerct

Dec 1, 2010
I like the case aside from the fact that its pretty fricken dirty after only 4 days. Gonna try to clean with alcohol wipes. Anybody have other suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was bored enough so here is a simple review of the Diztronic TPU case for the One X.

First impressions of it, it looks like most standard TPU cases. the one thing that really caught my eye was the matte backing and the glossy sides which imitates that of the phone how it has a matte back and glossy sides at least in the case of the grey version of the One X.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Also shown in the pics you can see the cutouts for the rear speaker, headphone jack, power rocker, volume rockers, and USB port Which with them cut out like that they are super easy to press.

IMAG0041.jpg

Fitment wise this thing fits the ATT One X like a dream, infact the fitment is so close it does take a little pressure getting the remaining two sides of the phone into the case.

IMAG0047.jpg

an overall back view of the case installed, the cutouts for the rear speaker and the camera's LED are perfect, the camera isn't covered up all that great but, laying it on a desk or table it doesn't hit the camera bezel.

IMAG0045.jpg

Heres a closer look of the camera area of the case when installed, as you can see the cutout is rather big but i have yet to have the lense or the bezel make contact with what the phone is resting on.

IMAG0043.jpg

for the final picture i opted to take one with the screen protector installed just so everyone can see how it lines up. at the top its maybe a 1mm gap at the top and bottom, the sides have 4/5mm gap side to side, which i could live with, using a wet apply screen protector with this case WILL make the sides bubble up.

Overall, I love how this case feels when it is installed, how it feels in the hand. Almost like nothing is even on the phone, it's lightweight and very minimal bulk. The screen protector is a bit lacking on the sides but with the curved glass, what can you expect. Overall a very damn good case in my opinion hope you enjoyed the review.
    Mine fits very similar but is rocketfish from best buy...so how much was yours?