[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - Inc Milestone 4

Search This thread

funone46

Feb 15, 2010
Everything seemed to work ok yesterday. got up this morning after charging, and my phone was locked up. Had to do a battery pull. Then was real laggy. So off to try another one.

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
I had one lock up, but I have not had decreased speed nor lag.
Everything is still working good and fast, I honestly don't wanna switch this rom.

I'm in love with the speed compared with other versions of ICS.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
Playing around with ROM control and would like to know what everyone thinks is the best governor and min an max cpu settings for optimal battery life. Right now I'm using intellidemand with 768 and 245 but I have to recharge half way thru the day and that is with light use. Also what if any power saving settings do people use?

jlokos

May 27, 2011
Willamette Valley
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Playing around with ROM control and would like to know what everyone thinks is the best governor and min an max cpu settings for optimal battery life. Right now I'm using intellidemand with 768 and 245 but I have to recharge half way thru the day and that is with light use. Also what if any power saving settings do people use?

I'm using the incredikernal set at interx, 1113/245 with zram enabled. I have also played around with the voltages. However, that can cause FCs. My current settings are -25 max and min. I have been using those settings for more than a day and have had no problems. I also use juice defender set on aggressive. With medium usage, I easily make it through the day and beyond.

dymmeh

May 27, 2010
Build 23 is up

Changes
  • Added a quick-torch! (Enable in RC > Lockscreen first!)
    • While your phone screen is off, you can long-press the power button and the torch will automagically turn on. Let go and it will turn off :)
    • Zaphod-Beeble is the man behind this one, thank him.
  • Added end call button to notification bar while in call (Also Zaphod-Beeble!)
  • Added ability to add ROM Control shortcuts to your desktop (Long press desktop > Shortcuts)
  • Power Menu should update instantly now with the options of your choosing (sometimes it did not update instantly)
  • Updated scrolling-cache code
  • Should've fixed clock not updating for realz this time.
  • Fixed weather location not being checked properly in RC
  • tablets: Added weather display
  • tablets: Added clock options
  • tablets: should display "Reboot tablet" now instead of phone
  • tablets: enabled more keys on keyboard
New Gapps also

Reactions: Ra6idr0y

BossJ

Jul 23, 2007
build 23 is up

changes
  • added a quick-torch! (enable in rc > lockscreen first!)
    • while your phone screen is off, you can long-press the power button and the torch will automagically turn on. Let go and it will turn off :)
    • zaphod-beeble is the man behind this one, thank him.
  • added end call button to notification bar while in call (also zaphod-beeble!)
  • added ability to add rom control shortcuts to your desktop (long press desktop > shortcuts)
  • power menu should update instantly now with the options of your choosing (sometimes it did not update instantly)
  • updated scrolling-cache code
  • should've fixed clock not updating for realz this time.
  • fixed weather location not being checked properly in rc
  • tablets: Added weather display
  • tablets: Added clock options
  • tablets: Should display "reboot tablet" now instead of phone
  • tablets: Enabled more keys on keyboard
new gapps also

woohoooooooooo

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
Running build 23 now no problems, said no wipe required. I just did a dalvik wipe then flashed the new build, new gapps and incredikernel.

Also does anyone know how to get rid of google search on the homescreen without having to install a different launcher. I've looked everywhere to see if there was a setting for it and I know Apex Launcher has one but I like the stock launcher.

Alton (Halo 2)

Sep 5, 2011
rock island
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Running build 23 now no problems, said no wipe required. I just did a dalvik wipe then flashed the new build, new gapps and incredikernel.

Also does anyone know how to get rid of google search on the homescreen without having to install a different launcher. I've looked everywhere to see if there was a setting for it and I know Apex Launcher has one but I like the stock launcher.

Just hold it and drag it at the top to the X ?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using xda premium

JoeyBert

Aug 11, 2010
Must all 'gaps' be flashed? or does the top one contain everything needed?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts