Originally Posted by kungfudavie
It happened to me when i was rooted and used CWM.
It happened everytime i let the battery run down completely.
I havent rooted my replacement yet and when i let it run down, charged it for ten minutes and it booted straight up.
Seems to be an issue with the phone reading the charge state of the safety circuit in the phone. Mere speculation but i havent heard of it happening to anyone who wasnt rooted with custom recovery....
Can you please give me a little bit more details?
I have exact the same issue: The battery ran out completely, then I can't charge it or turn it on.
I have tried
1. with charger connect to outlet, power + vol-
2. with charger connect to PC, power + vol-
3. under desk light, without charger connected, power + vol-
Nothing worked for me.
- Should I connect the cable when I attempt to turn on the phone?
- Is normal desk fluorescent light "bright enough"?
- Should I move the phone under the light first then press the button, or the other way around?
Thank you for your help!