stuck at dual core screen...help

Search This thread

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
FXZ. Or, pull your battery then reboot. That somehow fixed me twice this weekend when stuck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

kejar31

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 24, 2010
pulled the battery after 15 minutes three times so thats not working...what is FXZ and is it easy to use?

Boot into recovery and wipe data... to boot into recover simply hold both the power up and down buttongs while pressing the power button... when presented with the option select recovery...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reactions: mistawolfe

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
Boot into recovery and wipe data... to boot into recover simply hold both the power up and down buttongs while pressing the power button... when presented with the option select recovery...

Thanks for teaching me how to find the stock recovery on this. I tried the old volume down trick and only got the fastboot menu. Not sure why I didn't try both buttons. Durp! moment for sure...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

biyobe

Apr 29, 2011
Denver

trying this and i'm getting the android guy with the white triangle and exclamation mark.. (which is after i select recovery)

biyobe

Apr 29, 2011
Denver
Press both buttons again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

been trying repeatedly and still always goes to the white triangle with yellow exclamation mark..

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

been trying repeatedly and still always goes to the white triangle with yellow exclamation mark..

finally home from work and going the RSD Lite route and going back to stock and new root.. then will pull out the backup (from pre lockup) and then hopefully will be back in business!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pulled the battery after 15 minutes three times so thats not working...what is FXZ and is it easy to use?