[Q] Wi-Fi problem

Search This thread

vinodhZL

Feb 26, 2014
I have been using my xperia ZL for past one month . till last week sunday it was working fine . suddenly i got problem in connection wit WI-FI . I tried everything . factory reset , forgeting previous wi-fi connection . But nothing solved . Is there any solution ???

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
I have been using my xperia ZL for past one month . till last week sunday it was working fine . suddenly i got problem in connection wit WI-FI . I tried everything . factory reset , forgeting previous wi-fi connection . But nothing solved . Is there any solution ???

Have you tried connecting to more than just the one router?

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
Nope . Even if i tried to connect to another one i should have connected to previous one . another problem which i dint mention is when i turn on WI FI thr is no notification shown on top .

It could be your router man. You will only see the WiFi icon when you are connected to a network. If your router has gone for a crap, your phone e won't connect no matter if it remembers the network or not. Try 2 things:

1) Unplug your router. Wait 5 mins. Plug it back in.

2) If that doesn't work, try connecting to a different WiFi network and router.

This way you will know if its your phone or router. And if it is your phone, since its so new, just take it to a service center.

Reactions: vinodhZL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope . Even if i tried to connect to another one i should have connected to previous one . another problem which i dint mention is when i turn on WI FI thr is no notification shown on top .

It could be your router man. You will only see the WiFi icon when you are connected to a network. If your router has gone for a crap, your phone e won't connect no matter if it remembers the network or not. Try 2 things:

1) Unplug your router. Wait 5 mins. Plug it back in.

2) If that doesn't work, try connecting to a different WiFi network and router.

This way you will know if its your phone or router. And if it is your phone, since its so new, just take it to a service center.