[MOD]Disable EndCall Screen for Smsung Phone app(SecPhone.apk)

Search This thread

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
Google Pixel 5a
Hate this annoying screen that pops up after call is complete? Flash attached zip in recovery and you wont see it any more. Enjoy...
For more details see here ...

Attachments

• Disable_EndCall_Screen.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 471
  • EndCall.png
    EndCall.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,367
Last edited:

mrrobc97

Feb 22, 2011
Tucson
Hate this annoying screen that pops up after call is complete? Flash attached zip in recovery and you wont see it any more. Enjoy...

Awesome!....Now I could resist the urge of calling/texting back the person I just hanged up on just 2 seconds ago.:D

No really this is great...THX!

Sent from my Blutiful Note3

xManMythLegend

Dec 1, 2008
NYC
Nice , I find the screen useful but others may not.
I'd much prefer eliminating some of those shadows and making the caller ID picture more prominent.

re: excelllent mod

I did not like that screen either, never had any use for it and when it pops
up it looks and acts like some kind of hesitation or lag in the phone before
it finally goes back to previous screen after any incoming or outgoing calls.

This is a great mod!

Good luck!

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
OP...long shot question....do you know of any way to flash this via MOP? I am KNOX 0x0 running Wicked, but not able to flash vrthemes, or at least not found a way.

antiochasylum

Inactive Recognized Contributor
OP...long shot question....do you know of any way to flash this via MOP? I am KNOX 0x0 running Wicked, but not able to flash vrthemes, or at least not found a way.

Why in the world are you still Knox 0x0?? Who gives a crap about Samsungs Knox stuff. Trip your counter. If you mess it up, flash another boot loader from like the s4 or note 2, no one will ever know. Just say it won't turn on. Bam, new phone. Keeping your counter 0x0 is like having a model GF and never sleeping with her.

Your missing so many benefits of kernels and themes.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Why in the world are you still Knox 0x0?? Who gives a crap about Samsungs Knox stuff. Trip your counter. If you mess it up, flash another boot loader from like the s4 or note 2, no one will ever know. Just say it won't turn on. Bam, new phone. Keeping your counter 0x0 is like having a model GF and never sleeping with her.

Reason I didn't want to trip it was for resale value. I've already sold the phone and moved on. Thanks though.

sent from my m8 in my pants

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis

That cracked me up man, that's a perfect analogy because you're exactly right. Whenever people ask me what rooting is, I always say it's basically like giving a rape victim the ability to at least put a condom on their attacker before it happens. You're still gonna get screwed regardless, but at least you can have some control over how it happens! LOL! I definitely know what ya mean as far as Knox goes because I actually popped mine in the parking lot 5 mins after I walked out of the store with it lol.

Reason I didn't want to trip it was for resale value. I've already sold the phone and moved on. Thanks though.

To each his own and it's obviously up to you how you decide to do things, but what you're doing is literally what they expected you to do. By making people worry about the resale value possibly going down because it has been rooted or more specifically Knox has been tripped, it allows them to stay in control and basically force whatever they want down your throat. Technically there's no such thing as "resale value" with these phones anymore (when it comes to T-mobile at least), because now you're paying for the entire phone over a two year period so by the time you finish paying it off and then try to sell it, you'll never get anywhere near what you paid for it to begin with. It's actually even worse if you go through Jump though because not only are you paying them a down payment for the device, you're also turning it back in to them so you're letting THEM resell it for all the profit.. on top of that you're also paying them another down payment for the next device and the "giant wheel of dongs for your butt" cycle continues. The only way to even kind of "get ahead" is to either buy your phone outright somewhere at a discount or by actually keeping your device for the entire two years to pay it off, because then whatever you're able to sell it for at that point will at least recoupe some of the money you spent on it (and 99% of people buying it outright could care less whether Knox is tripped or not, because Jump has nothing to do with them anyway). So in my opinion "Jump" is nothing but a suckers bet designed for people who have to have the latest and greatest or simply can't wait until their phone is paid off before getting something else. So if you think about it worrying about the resale value is a total waste of time unless you're into suckers bets, and unfortunately it looks like that might be the case considering you said you already moved on. My biggest question would be what could you have "moved on" to that's anywhere near as powerful and awesome as this one?! But that's where to each their own comes in I guess :D

Sent from a modified ColecoVision

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
Ok , lets not get hostile. We wirk hard on these roms. And as its hard to please everyone, we try. There are other roms. And there are other phones. Please try to remember. Thus is as is free of charge. As updates come it's on the free time of the OP.

¡♤Redux♤!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That cracked me up man, that's a perfect analogy because you're exactly right. Whenever people ask me what rooting is, I always say it's basically like giving a rape victim the ability to at least put a condom on their attacker before it happens. You're still gonna get screwed regardless, but at least you can have some control over how it happens! LOL! I definitely know what ya mean as far as Knox goes because I actually popped mine in the parking lot 5 mins after I walked out of the store with it lol.

To each his own and it's obviously up to you how you decide to do things, but what you're doing is literally what they expected you to do. By making people worry about the resale value possibly going down because it has been rooted or more specifically Knox has been tripped, it allows them to stay in control and basically force whatever they want down your throat. Technically there's no such thing as "resale value" with these phones anymore (when it comes to T-mobile at least), because now you're paying for the entire phone over a two year period so by the time you finish paying it off and then try to sell it, you'll never get anywhere near what you paid for it to begin with. It's actually even worse if you go through Jump though because not only are you paying them a down payment for the device, you're also turning it back in to them so you're letting THEM resell it for all the profit.. on top of that you're also paying them another down payment for the next device and the "giant wheel of dongs for your butt" cycle continues. The only way to even kind of "get ahead" is to either buy your phone outright somewhere at a discount or by actually keeping your device for the entire two years to pay it off, because then whatever you're able to sell it for at that point will at least recoupe some of the money you spent on it (and 99% of people buying it outright could care less whether Knox is tripped or not, because Jump has nothing to do with them anyway). So in my opinion "Jump" is nothing but a suckers bet designed for people who have to have the latest and greatest or simply can't wait until their phone is paid off before getting something else. So if you think about it worrying about the resale value is a total waste of time unless you're into suckers bets, and unfortunately it looks like that might be the case considering you said you already moved on. My biggest question would be what could you have "moved on" to that's anywhere near as powerful and awesome as this one?! But that's where to each their own comes in I guess :D

Sent from a modified ColecoVision
    What firmware is it based off of? MI7

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    What firmware is it based off of? MI7

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes, MI7...