[TOOL]adb_pusher(for windows)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've made this simple and small tool seeing some people have bricked their devices BUT are able to access TWRP.

For some reasons they don't use the usb_otg, might it be they don't have the otg cable or something other, doesn't matter.

Maybe they aren't familiar with command prompt(command line), adb etc.

Q) What does this tool do ?

A) It let's you choose the desired rom, then checks if the device is connected and finally pushes the rom.zip to your internal storage.

Q) What does this tool NOT do ?

A) It doesn't install the rom.

You may add comments, questions, requests or graphic_design_help since my gui sucks badly.

Some prerequisites have to be met, adb driver should be installed. If you have ever rooted successfully that should be covered then :)

DOWNLOAD
    Nice tool, im sure this is going to solve a lot of questions that have been answered many times. We got some great devs for the g2! Thanks dude :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thx for comment m8 ;). It's a 1 hour project so it can only be expanded with more features (should come handy for new users i hope). I've already seen what I can improve..(well..like I said..1 hour project ) :)
    Though I don't have this device, i must say you have made life simple for many. Thank you bender.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    it would be great to have a tool like All-on-one toolkit by @spyrosk that made everything easier on Optimus 2x...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2020737

Will take a look into it. Might need some testers then and graphic designers so if the tool fails I can always say: "Yeah, sorry, but look at the graphics m8." :) jk
    May be an option to dump baseband to sdcard can be added along with a way to backup efs partitions. That would prove gr8 for restoring jb from kk or flashing kk after jb @bender_007. Just a suggestion

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app