Votes: 78 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 29.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
Thank you,i'm going to flash :D

edit:i thought so,but still one question:which version is that opera on your site? and should i install flash 7 or flashlite 2.1(why not 3.1?)?

Last edited:

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
opera is the latest version available, downloaded a couple of days ago from opera website, flash 7 is the full version (with stand alone player too), 2.1 is the light one, 3.1 I've yet to test but if it works I'll put for replacing 2.1
bye,
davide

EDIT: testing from 10 minutes latest Opera ver with flash lite 3.1, seems working :D

I've just a doubt... should have I to get off "gyrator2" and keep just the possibility to rotate screen manually with hardware button? this question because gyrator is a wonderfull app and rotates screen automatically, but it takes some resource and I want to keep this rom the lighter is possible without loosing functionalities

EDIT2: spoke too fast... many sites don't work, anyway on many they ask for flash 9 :eek:

Last edited:

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
Two problems so far: opera browser is not linked to launch browser tab,and all programs were installed in device memory.
Right now i also have a mms that can't arrive...the central light pulses but no arrival so far.
And how can i remap power button to turn off the screen? i have screen problems with hardspl 1.40,but if i turn on and off the screen it fixes.
so far the rom is slower than the last roms i tried,but i'll test more.
ps:is mortscript included?it's on your site,but in first post you say it's included
edit: an other problem...i have,in all programs menu,3 voices for many apps,dor example contacts,phone,calendar,etc.
And activesync still pops up,so you can take off asynckiller...i'll try now with task manager method

Last edited:

ndCChris

Nov 1, 2006
which version is build/ce?

which aku version?

can you please include manila 1.2 version? on dutty's rom it's really stable and fast

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
Uhm,mms problem is worse than expected:it finally arrived,but i cab't open it,it just load for a second and does nothing.
And the input type always switches back to keyboard,but i hope it's tweakboot "fault",and hope the same for "zoom-by-wheel disabling" in opera

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
Two problems so far: opera browser is not linked to launch browser tab,and all programs were installed in device memory.
Right now i also have a mms that can't arrive...the central light pulses but no arrival so far.
And how can i remap power button to turn off the screen? i have screen problems with hardspl 1.40,but if i turn on and off the screen it fixes.
so far the rom is slower than the last roms i tried,but i'll test more.
ps:is mortscript included?it's on your site,but in first post you say it's included
edit: an other problem...i have,in all programs menu,3 voices for many apps,dor example contacts,phone,calendar,etc.
And activesync still pops up,so you can take off asynckiller...i'll try now with task manager method

thank you for your help,

opera isn't linked because I'm still working on latest version (dated 20 october) for include it in the rom, so by now should be installed the CAB

for your hardspl problem, have you tryed with 1.37 olinex unsigned? I had problems too with 1.40 and with 1.37 all works perfect

mortscript is included, yep, my mistake, I have to update description

many apps are just repeated for my habit, it is just a base, delete links you don't need/want from \Windows\Start Menu, then use backupStartMenu to keep your start menu structure

asynckiller works perfect believe me, it still pop-up because must be deleted (by hand) the notification queue related to "change time" behavior but I have still to add instructions, I can't remove for ALL because some need for syncing mails, asynkiller kills activesync just when you unplug the cable, but every time the time changes it still pop-up

I told you this is still in early stage :)

bye,
davide

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
from the 1st page:

for now this rom will stay with its default XIP e SYS (19965) due to some stability issues with new drivers, anyway pure working speed is the same compared with 20921 (tested twice with sbpbenchmark)

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
thanks for your explanation about other issues,unfortunately the mms bug remained even after a reflash,so for now i flashed another rom...it's a good start anyway,with really good ideas

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
thanks for your explanation about other issues,unfortunately the mms bug remained even after a reflash,so for now i flashed another rom...it's a good start anyway,with really good ideas

thank you anyway, it's really difficult to find every single bug without "external" help :) anyway I found a solution for mms, tomorrow morning I'll upload the corrected version

danny_and_2

Sep 14, 2008
Denmark

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
Sure, here you are: http://rapidshare.com/files/159137595/ROM_Diat_Duit_v02.diamimg.rar

suiller: You just say, if you don't like i have re-uploaded it. Then i will remove the link..

This file is only fill 65mb (because i have repacked it), and it is tested, and its working. Great job !

very good job friend :D I don't use to repack because I flash directly from phone, anyway it's a good idea to save bandwidth...

V03 is coming, but I need someone to test MMS

thank you very much for your great effort

Top Liked Posts