same old write to memory card problem

Search This thread

mingkee

I bought mine yesterday and still checking for any problem to decide whether to keep or exchange it.
If I decide to keep it, I have to root it because it has same notorious problem which exists on other 4.4.2 devices which makes app unable to save file to memory card.
Does yours have same problem before rooting?

Dan37tz

Apr 22, 2011
I bought mine yesterday and still checking for any problem to decide whether to keep or exchange it.
If I decide to keep it, I have to root it because it has same notorious problem which exists on other 4.4.2 devices which makes app unable to save file to memory card.
Does yours have same problem before rooting?

Still an issue with the G3, only native apps can have access to the SD card. In fact I think it's the same for ALL non-rooted devices on Kit Kat, not just the G3.

The good thing about the G3 and S5 is the inclusion of a native file manager, I can move files/songs/torrents whatever from internal to the external SD card anytime. Couldn't do that with the HTC One M8 which doesn't have a native file manager, you could imagine my frustration of having to connect it to a PC computer anytime I wanted to move something, a big reason why I ditched it.

Top Liked Posts