moisture

Search This thread

ahawlery

Nov 29, 2012
Hello,
My s5 has some moisture stuck beneath the screen. Its around the top right corner around the front cam. And at the bottom right corner and around the home button.
I've been to the store and they said it's not in the warranty.
Is there any way to resolve this? I heard putting it in rice might help. Is that true?

terrorblade23

Sep 11, 2012
deva
I think rice is the best solution ,of course ....how did that happen? Forgot to secure the bottom and back ? I'm seriously thinking of give it a try underwater for 4-5 sec :)) I would love to make a selfie uunderwater) but I'm pretty afraid

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Works under water perfectly, the Z1 i had before this i took swimming for over an hour and went deeper than a meter, videos in 120fps (mod) were amazing.

Haven't pushed the S5 as of yet, but it's definitely water proof to an extent of course, use the official backing and not the cases that you can buy, even the official ones have a problem.

ahawlery

Nov 29, 2012
I think rice is the best solution ,of course ....how did that happen? Forgot to secure the bottom and back ? I'm seriously thinking of give it a try underwater for 4-5 sec :)) I would love to make a selfie uunderwater) but I'm pretty afraid
I bought it of a friend of a friend and i just noticed it today. I dont know how it happened, but the guy at the store said it could be because of the airco in his car or in a condensed environment. And i guess I'm gonna give the rice thing a try, the phone should be dust resistant.