Motorola $50 off accessories code

Search This thread

stricklerjosh

Mar 4, 2010
High Point
I got a code today from motorola for $50 off accessories, but it has to be over $50 bought. Also they charge tax and shipping. I want to order the air jacket grip case and didn't know if anyone else wanted to go in with me. You could get a case for much cheaper. We could split it or something. Hit me up as I have to use it by next Friday.

I got a code today from motorola for $50 off accessories, but it has to be over $50 bought. Also they charge tax and shipping. I want to order the air jacket grip case and didn't know if anyone else wanted to go in with me. You could get a case for much cheaper. We could split it or something. Hit me up as I have to use it by next Friday.

PM sent

I replied to your PMs