[METAMORPH] Simplistic V 1.2 (10/24/10)

Search This thread

dtlukasart

Jul 9, 2010
Why would you showcase your theme with a font that you cannot include due to price? Not only is it not free, its a huge price.

Its kinda like sayin' FREE IPOD! then once you get in the store, they tell you that you have to buy a $2000 iMac to get it. Sure you have a small note saying its not included, but half the screenshot involves the font. Oi.

The font he has in the screenshot complements the theme very well. I'm sure you could find a font similar to the one in the screenshot. Then just change the system font. That's what I did anyway. ;)

Neutra Text bold and book.

I'm sorry I posted a screenshot with a font I own. Some people have found ways to get it, others haven't. It's also very similar to the "nevea" or whatever font and I believe that one is free. Sorry if I upset you.

Sent from my FroyoEris using XDA App

niscrome

Aug 23, 2009
Texas
I was just wondering (I know you probably heard this a lot with your other theme) if/when it would be compatible with CM 5.0.8. I tried to MM your other theme and I couldn't get it to theme right. I had to restore from nano every time I MM. I really want to use both of your themes really bad.

I was just wondering (I know you probably heard this a lot with your other theme) if/when it would be compatible with CM 5.0.8. I tried to MM your other theme and I couldn't get it to theme right. I had to restore from nano every time I MM. I really want to use both of your themes really bad.

I've applied both my themes on CM 5.0.8 and CM 6.

dtlukasart

Jul 9, 2010
I guess the theme isn't MT3G friendly

I'm running this theme on My mt3g with CM5.0.8. I am only using the framework mod. Really, that's all you need unless you want the icons that comes with it. I manged to flash mms.apk once but i tried others too and had to do a nandroid restore. I'm still using the framework and launcher pro dock. Still looks amazing! :)

eddiescribble

Dec 29, 2008
Im having problems morphing it on my hero running CMH 1.3.4, It's saying there is something wrong or corrupted in the control file. I tried to view the file in firefox or remorphing with a different download just to see if it was corrupted but i cant get it installed, looks great too!

niscrome

Aug 23, 2009
Texas
I'm running this theme on My mt3g with CM5.0.8. I am only using the framework mod. Really, that's all you need unless you want the icons that comes with it. I manged to flash mms.apk once but i tried others too and had to do a nandroid restore. I'm still using the framework and launcher pro dock. Still looks amazing! :)

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

macdroid14

Jun 11, 2010
California
I keep getting this message when I try to unzip it "The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be missing or is not correctly written (contact theme creator.)"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my new MetaMorph theme Simplistic. The font is not included because it isn't a free font.

Eris_08_27_10_by_chancellorr.png

1roze0.snapshot.png
    snapshot2m.png
    snapshot1o.png
    snapshotn.png

It includes the framework and icons, not weather theme!
    ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR PHONE BEFORE MORPHING! I'm NOT RESPONSABLE FOR YOU MESSING SOMETHING UP!

CHANGE LOG

V 1.2
    Fixed XML File
    New Lockscreen
    New Notif Icons
    Few Minor Fixes.

V 1.1
    Changes to the framework and phone apks
    Screenshots show most changes
    Popups taken from ElegentSteel by Hund. Let me know if you want them removed.

V 1.0
    Initial release.
    NOTE!!! I had to apply this a few times since it froze. Everything worked okay but I applied some apks by themselves trying to avoid freezing. It worked fine on my phone running Cyan 6.

DOCK:
    docky.png