Benks Magic Slim Back Cover - Blue

Search This thread

truciet

Feb 2, 2007
I have say I really enjoy this case. It's got a nice soft matte touch to it. It's not too extreme though where dust gets stuck to it and you feel it. Those cases drive me crazy.

I definitely recommend it if you can wait 2.5 weeks for it to arrive. They come in black, clear, and blue. They all have a slight frosted look.

Also, this case is designed for the international HTC One X. So the camera and speaker hole will be slightly off since the AT&T One X and One XL is slightly longer. It still fits great though and the camera lens is PROTECTED!

I was only able to find them on eBay. Here are the links: Blue Black White

Thank me if you like and buy one too! :)

00adb453.jpg

59a1e151.jpg

Last edited:

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
It's pretty slick but I'm anal about my cases, if it doesn't fit perfectly than i won't use it. That said, if they came out with one specifically for the AT&T one I'd be all over it like flies on sh*t.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

truciet

Feb 2, 2007
It's pretty slick but I'm anal about my cases, if it doesn't fit perfectly than i won't use it. That said, if they came out with one specifically for the AT&T one I'd be all over it like flies on sh*t.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Lol...I love the case so much, I would buy it too :)

Skantastico

May 15, 2012
This is one of the better minimalist cases I've seen. Might pull the trigger soon if no ATT version comes out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have say I really enjoy this case. It's got a nice soft matte touch to it. It's not too extreme though where dust gets stuck to it and you feel it. Those cases drive me crazy.

I definitely recommend it if you can wait 2.5 weeks for it to arrive. They come in black, clear, and blue. They all have a slight frosted look.

Also, this case is designed for the international HTC One X. So the camera and speaker hole will be slightly off since the AT&T One X and One XL is slightly longer. It still fits great though and the camera lens is PROTECTED!

I was only able to find them on eBay. Here are the links: Blue Black White

Thank me if you like and buy one too! :)

00adb453.jpg

59a1e151.jpg
    This is one of the better minimalist cases I've seen. Might pull the trigger soon if no ATT version comes out.

It fits perfectly fine. The camera is the only thing off. Either way, the lens is protected. Heck, it's only $12 lol. I'll use it until a proper one comes out. :D