HTC Double Dip Case - Scratched my HTC1

Search This thread

iliasker

Aug 11, 2011
Same problem but only a little scratch... But I exchanged my one and have a new one sorry no pics

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

sudkcoce

Sep 25, 2009
Two weeks with this case, the second week at sea, beaches, opened it today, no scratches. Great case!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

deadman3000

May 27, 2006
Tried this case on in a shop. Took it off and saw it left a little mark that would not rub off. Was not impressed so obviously did not buy. I prefer my cheap clear TPU case now.

Reactions: blightNL and afhum

sudkcoce

Sep 25, 2009
Tonight, my HTC One fell about 1.5 metres on hard floor. Fortunately it was wrapped in this case and nothing happened.
Still very happy with this case.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: ChanceOfChange

sudkcoce

Sep 25, 2009
Are you guys sure those multi colored cases are from HTC? I mean when you get a third party case please don't complain if it scratches the phone. Or at least mention that it was not the original one.
The reason I wrote this is because I still don't have any scratches and I took the phone out of the case a dozen times...

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

One thing that I can complain about the case is that the volume buttons are hard to press and find by touch. But that's really all.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Heres the pic of the scratches i was referring to.

Attachments

• 20130729_100055.jpg
    20130729_100055.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 553

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Heres the pic of the scratches i was referring to.

Thanks for the picture. Are you sure that isn't caused by dirt/grit getting inside the case and rubbing against the phone? I remember bumper cases on the iPhone 4/4S doing that on the metal band. As it is those funny dots, it sure looks like dirt that's got in. If you feel the inside of the case at those points, can you find anything rough on the moulding itself?

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Thanks for the picture. Are you sure that isn't caused by dirt/grit getting inside the case and rubbing against the phone? I remember bumper cases on the iPhone 4/4S doing that on the metal band. As it is those funny dots, it sure looks like dirt that's got in. If you feel the inside of the case at those points, can you find anything rough on the moulding itself?

Yea i'm guessing that's what had happened, and it's actually the double dip flip case and not the double dip (mistake on my part)

Up till now i haven't had an issue with the double dip (grey and red one)

Fits snug but not too tight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to see some pics of these scratched phones!!
    Tried this case on in a shop. Took it off and saw it left a little mark that would not rub off. Was not impressed so obviously did not buy. I prefer my cheap clear TPU case now.
    Sorry to hear that, I have the DD case as well, it also hasn't scratched my phone, fits nice and snug. White HTC One. (Rogers / Canada)
    Never used mine once since I got it. Too bulky for my taste and it lifted my screen protector slightly at the top.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
    Same problem at the top of the phone at the back, 5 little black dots and it's seriously p****d me off, £30 a case and it does that, what a joke.