[Help] Need debrick img

Search This thread

Alyn925

May 17, 2014
Is there a debrick img for 4.4? Phone does not respond at all. Battery is full.. charged with another phone.

Reactions: mazenbs

Alyn925

May 17, 2014
Did you try to flash a zip? Do you remember the last thing you do before it went black? Might have to get a jtag

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

yeah.. it was rooted and did an ota update.. :(

I looked around at other methods with the sd card and wanted to try it out but can't find the right img to use

Reactions: mazenbs

g_money

Mar 27, 2013

I looked around at other methods with the sd card and wanted to try it out but can't find the right img to use

The OTA should have failed? The phone won't go into download or recovery mode? Does odin see the phone?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Alyn925

May 17, 2014
The OTA should have failed? The phone won't go into download or recovery mode? Does odin see the phone?

Yea phone does not go into download or recovery mode. Does not respond at when trying to turn on. Odin does not recognize it. I also have access to the smart tool from samsung and that also doesn't recognize it. Usually the smart tool would be able to reflash the phone even if it doesnt go into download mode.

g_money

Mar 27, 2013
Sorry to hear that. Was it the actual OTA, or did you try to flash through odin? One of the other nd8 threads has some jtag info posted, if you need it. Haven't seen anything about an nd8 debrick image out yet....

Alyn925

May 17, 2014
Sorry to hear that. Was it the actual OTA, or did you try to flash through odin? One of the other nd8 threads has some jtag info posted, if you need it. Haven't seen anything about an nd8 debrick image out yet....

Yeah it was an actual OTA. Thanks I'll look into those threads think its a goner though lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there a debrick img for 4.4? Phone does not respond at all. Battery is full.. charged with another phone.
    Did you try to flash a zip? Do you remember the last thing you do before it went black? Might have to get a jtag

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk