Android L Keyboard Works on any Device!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Xerionius

Aug 20, 2013
I grabbed the Android L Keyboard from the Nexus 5 Image. It's basically the same Keyboard, just with another theme but I find still think it's pretty nice, so I will upload it here.
It worked on my Oppo Find 5 on 4.4.4 using the ART-Runtime - maybe it works on your device, maybe it won't
The Zip contains 2 files: LatinImeGoogle.apk and libjni_latinimegoogle.so
Place the apk in /system/app and the so in /system/lib and then go to Settings and set Google Keyboard as the standard Input Method. Then set go to the Keyboard's settings and click on Advanced Settings - there you can select the Material theme.

Here are the files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/94spxkcp1p8o9pk/Android_L_Keyboard.zip

Maybe I will create a flashable Zip tomorrow, but atm I don't have the time to do that-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: johnannis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe you should add the word "Keyboard" to the thread title.... Just saying.
    I grabbed the Android L Keyboard from the Nexus 5 Image. It's basically the same Keyboard, just with another theme but I find still think it's pretty nice, so I will upload it here.
    It worked on my Oppo Find 5 on 4.4.4 using the ART-Runtime - maybe it works on your device, maybe it won't
    The Zip contains 2 files: LatinImeGoogle.apk and libjni_latinimegoogle.so
    Place the apk in /system/app and the so in /system/lib and then go to Settings and set Google Keyboard as the standard Input Method. Then set go to the Keyboard's settings and click on Advanced Settings - there you can select the Material theme.

Here are the files:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/94spxkcp1p8o9pk/Android_L_Keyboard.zip

Maybe I will create a flashable Zip tomorrow, but atm I don't have the time to do that-