Interesting Picture

Search This thread

reefur

Jun 1, 2007
Busan-Haeundae
Can't say where it's from but it's from AT&T directly. Obviously a prototype or test model and it says not for sale on the package. Obviously a Samsung phone, I was scared to play with it much but seems a glass back and front with metal on the sides. I apologize if this is being posted in the wrong section.

Attachments

• S6.jpg
    S6.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 69,330
Last edited:

bungadudu

Feb 8, 2012
Can't say where it's from but it's from AT&T directly. Obviously a prototype or test model and it says not for sale on the package. Obviously a Samsung phone, I was scared to play with it much but seems a glass back and front with metal on the sides. I apologize if this is being posted in the wrong section.

Think that is actually the real deal!
So, if you have it at your disposal, can you do a adb pull /system ?

reefur

Jun 1, 2007
Busan-Haeundae
Sure, haven't tinkered in awhile. Give me basic direction in pm and I'll do it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York

Can we get more pics?! Especially with the device actually powered on would be sick!! :good::cool:

D

Deleted member 2747343

wow you have the gs6 in your hand and you wont take a picture of it without the bubble wrap? wtf

Reactions: mindchip

DrexelDragon

May 12, 2013

More pics please!!

Mouzy

Mar 9, 2007
Looks like it wont have micro SD slot if it has glass back, unless it is in the tray for the SIM card

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And FYI, it boots although I booted one I had permission to do so on. I left the other alone, same model. Definitely glass back, feels solid as heck, runs android 5.0.2., no more finger swipe, just press like iPhone/iPad. This thread has gotten a bit out of hand. My fault, my curiosity has led to craziness. Im going to let others do the work going forward. Also, this IS the s6 whether you like it or not albeit not final version. I confirmed by turning the 2nd unit I got my hands on obviously. Pictures have not done this phone justice, it's actually pretty nice. It's weird, people complain about Samsung's build quality and point at HTC and Apple as examples of solid build quality, Samsung takes cues from them and they get ripped? I guess you can't make everyone happy. I'm fine without removable battery but the SD card being gone does piss me off..... To each their own, I know people are passionate about what they want or need. Anyways..... Voila