[Q] ZTE Avid Installation Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JoshCiares

Jun 18, 2014
I need help installing the Xposed Framework! My phone ZTE Avid, does not have support with the /sdcard folder. I cant even create, even with root access, and whenever I tried installing thr framework, it creates an issue because it can not install itself onto the /sdcard folder. I tried installing it manually, but I got as far as another issue with two files (The modules file and I forgot the other one) in the xposed folder. Can someone send me the two files in the /data/xposed folder?! I dont need the .jar!

ZTE Avid: 4.0.4 ICS
Xposed Installer: Latest Experimental
Root: Yes
Busybox: 1.22.1

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
You don't have an /sdcard directory? How do you access your internal/external storage?

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
@JoshCiares,

Xposed Installer: Latest Experimental

That part is not helpful. What version of the installer are you using? I assume you mean
2.7 experimental1? That's the latest you can use on ICS I think.

Regarding no /sdcard directory. Where do things go on your phone then, like downloads, pictures, music, etc.?
On KitKat I didn't have /sdcard either (within ROMs). Internal storage was under /storage/emulated or something like that.
I am quite sure that the old 2.6 & 2.7 installers are not hardcoded to use only /sdcard. Could be wrong but I don't think so. /storage/emulated/0 more than likely would be used.

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, Bootleggers v2.3 ROM, microG (NoGapps), MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.