[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
After flash this newest rom i can't install any apk from sdcard, button "install" is inactive. Sorry my English.

It's ok, I switch off Halo and i can install apk.
This appears to be a problem with apps that use overlay/floating stuff, like screen filter. Not sure why hehe...

jumparound246

Oct 22, 2012
Empty all the time, have tablet ui

I remember some guys saying that halo is not or not running well with tablet ui. So switch for a test to phone or phablet. If that doesn't help try a fresh install. For me it's working fine...but it's an alpha version. Maybe i'm just lucky.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

tkpault

Apr 7, 2007
Melbourne
Empty all the time, have tablet ui

Running Franco Kernel #61 - downloaded via Franco Kernel app. Latest gaps and 14th May build of PA. Downloaded Halo app from Play store and added a few commonly used apps. Works like a charm.

All working in Tablet UI as well.

7u9epebe.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

zard

Jul 19, 2005
After flash this newest rom i can't install any apk from sdcard, button "install" is inactive. Sorry my English.

It's ok, I switch off Halo and i can install apk.

I've mentioned in this thread a number of times before. You need to press and hold the Halo circle, move it to the X. At this point, you will be able to click on the "install" button. After installation is completed, pull down the notification bar again and click on the Halo circle to start it.

Apparently, this is a feature.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: vip.ryb

zard

Jul 19, 2005
And what happened?! :sly:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Had some problems with deep sleep mode and it seems like lean kernel solved them. Also running smooth and stable for me.

Thanks for the information on deep sleep issue which I totally took for granted. I had tried a few kernels including Franco and lean and all of them can't go into deep sleep. Is this link to lean kernel correct? http://rootzwiki.com/topic/35483-kerneljbv161-42213-leankernel-minimalistic-kernel/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jumparound246

Oct 22, 2012
Thanks for the information on deep sleep issue which I totally took for granted. I had tried a few kernels including Franco and lean and all of them can't go into deep sleep. Is this link to lean kernel correct? http://rootzwiki.com/topic/35483-kerneljbv161-42213-leankernel-minimalistic-kernel/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta[/QU

Yes, that's it. Also an xda forum:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1950858

[KERNEL] [ANDROID 4.2.2] LeanKernel: Minimalistic Kernel [V1.6, 4/14/13]

kaluoshi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
in 3.55 i have ever fc in hybrid properties. i have latest francisco franco kernel.
any feed?

sorry didn't change "true" to "false" while building Preferences. replace ParanoidPreferences.apk with the previous 14 May's one, i'm gonna re-up build with the right one, thanks for pointing it out :)

Initializing Hybridation...

KingPrincess

Jan 18, 2013
I'm on 3.50, how's 3.55? Needless to say after the last couple broken updates I'm afraid to update.

Is there a changelog anywhere?

stfudude

Aug 17, 2010
Egypt
I just updated. I think the performance has improved by about 20%! Kudos to the devs! :thumbup:

Sent from Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts